Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
warder

Need guild

I just left TKOS because it was pretty much non existent. I mine and do alchemy and anytime someone in the guild needed something i could help with i would always help if i could. I dont bag jump and dont wanna be in a guild with bag jumpers.

well like i was just telling Goatsgomoo

The Holy One's are a very nice guild

Guild The Holy Ones has 14 members. The guild URL is: http://www.elrocks.com/holy  'we love u Ember!'

General info: We arose from the ashes of our shattered dreams, lost in a new world. We have banded together to form a mighty force of fighters, crafters, & healers

Joining the guild: Contact 'Empress of Reset' Ember or Bruce0065. Must have a lvl at/above 20 and a recommendation from a current guild member to join.

and if you dont think Holy is quiet your style look into SegV there are cool to hang with promise :wink:

You could always try DOOM! We are a good guild with really good people!! And being a minion has it's benefits!!! :wink: :D

Shame on you Lord_Vermor, not telling him about FIRE. :evil:

But joining FIRE also has benefits: the members! we support eachother and help eachother out when something's wrong. We have 17 members, hopefully you will be the 18th!