Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Starlite

STAR

Star guild has arrived. We aim to be the best guild on the server for ALL skills. We help and support each other to reach those goals, with many experienced people we have a vast knowledge of the game. If you like roleplay (or are tolerent of people who do) then this may be the guild for you. Out of necessity at the moment we are limiting the number of guildies. If you feel you have something to offer then PM Lonewolfe or Star in-game for more info.

Star guild has arrived. We aim to be the best guild on the server for ALL skills. We help and support each other to reach those goals, with many experienced people we have a vast knowledge of the game. If you like roleplay (or are tolerent of people who do) then this may be the guild for you. Out of necessity at the moment we are limiting the number of guildies. If you feel you have something to offer then PM Lonewolfe or Star in-game for more info.

Rooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr LW here

We do honorable pk, However there are times when nobody is safe this is the PK server.

1. Honorable pk means we do not go out of our way to kill harvers, Unless they are known alts of a pker.

2. We have days where all rules are gone, on those days just like an invasion a warning is given. This can be 1 player or the whole guild that has a blood lust.

3. Most of all is to have fun and not create strife in guild, strife outside of guild is going to happen on a pk server.

Favorite quotes from other players.

"noob killer"

"wannabee pker"

"come to main I will pk u there"

OH and my all time favorite.

"I am pr0 on main I will take over the server in a week" 1 week later they are never back.

Our Motto for the days when we are less than honorable and is to be considered a warning.

"As the Blood Moon Rises, So does the Blood Lust in the Souls of our Members."

Edited by Banedon