Eternal Lands Official Forums
Loupie

Quest logs

With the new client coming and us all having to re-download the game can anyone tell me how to save my quest logs. I am using a Macbook running lion. Had a quick nose around using finder but couldn't find the folder with all the EL files in it.

Anyone who knows more about computers than me got any idea where I should be looking?

From my understanding the new update once installed will only affect where you have the games directory installed as it will add the new things there so you can run the game without crashes/bugs, it will not affect personal data collected in-game such as quest logs or chat logs. However if you would like to make a backup of those i believe you'll have to find the Eternal Lands folder (I've never used the macintosh OS so not sure where it will be, but on Windows it's located in documents) and just copy the Eternal Lands folder and paste it else where for safe keeping

In the Finder, press Command Shift G and paste the path:

~/Library/Application Support/Eternal Lands

that should get you there. Back up everything in that folder just in case, but as with LittleLooter I dont expect you'll have any issues.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.