Eternal Lands Official Forums
sywren

Who the hell are you?

just for the record (since fancy doesnt write here lol) liquid was namechanged to mrfancypants and doesnt belong to the liquid family anymore

hi

Hi I am The SoulTaker.

Some of you might have come across me on the server.

My true intentions: I am a working experiment on this server and I want to see if I can exist purely by PK alone. At the moment I choose not to side with any faction, group, or guild.

For me to survive I need to train to raise GC’s or pk players for their death bags (but as many of you carry rosto’s even as harvesters this might be a problem).

My first day out of hiding I pked a harvester and a player walking through VOTD. This was met with an aggressive approach from your community. Your pm,s and threats came in and by the end of my first day I had been banned from a Bot and felt the whole community was against me.

PK =Player Killer

I am no match for over 70% of your community and would die easy, but that is the challenge. I intend to use what is available on the server to survive and win battles anyway I can.

However I will not PK during your invasions/non PK events. I know these are dear to your hearts and help promote this server. Not like I could afford one but I would never use a BROD either

So who’s Souls will I take?

Kaldoon herohepoko Bromber Kit_gw Hezekiah Nickolah Faith Bailey Hailee Zamolxes are some of the souls I have taken so far

As I will need to PK for all my resources I will be attacking Players, Alts, Harvesters, well I guess everyone to survive.

If I’m not training then I could be searching mines or even laying in wait somewhere, who knows

I think AFK will be my only ally on this server

Oh last thing i did say this is an experiment so don’t take it personally and threats/name calling won’t affect the outcome and i will choose when and how i will fight

I have been open and upfront now let’s have fun

Your Souls are mine

My true intentions: I am a working experiment on this server and I want to see if I can exist purely by PK alone.

Sort of like my "grand experiment" to see if a pure supplier could survive on the PK server. The notable difference being that I didn't upset so many players my first week (or day). :pirate:

It's a good thing you decided to play after summoning stones were turned back on again. They'd been specifically turned off for a while to prevent PKing with only stones. Without those you'd be just another PK wanna-be until you trained up.

All I can say is "Good Luck". I suspect you will turn up some disappointing results with your experiment if you were expecting a certain outcome (i.e. being able to survive in this community by pk'ing alone). This server should never have been named "the PK Server". It's not what it is. It's a P2P Server. The differences between this server and main are not yet enough to entice people to give up their main server characters to begin new ones here. If the differences become more and make things better for the players on this server, I would anticipate this server population to become as large as or even larger than main server population. In fact, I would expect the roles of the two servers would simply reverse. Main would become a very quiet server and the population here would explode. Ah, the pk'ing that would go on then! And the whining.... lol. Guess I'd go back to main then. :pirate:

My true intentions: I am a working experiment on this server and I want to see if I can exist purely by PK alone. At the moment I choose not to side with any faction, group, or guild.

For me to survive I need to train to raise GC’s or pk players for their death bags (but as many of you carry rosto’s even as harvesters this might be a problem).

My first day out of hiding I pked a harvester and a player walking through VOTD. This was met with an aggressive approach from your community. Your pm,s and threats came in and by the end of my first day I had been banned from a Bot and felt the whole community was against me.

an experiment wouldn't be interesting if it wasn't a chalenge.

all i can say is that a couple people will pose as a chalenge to your intensions, not because they like to mess with your experiment but because they help each other out with several things, like harvesting, mixing and trying to avoid too many visits to the uw.

It was always like this, although today we are too few to have guilds fighting over resources we do have friends that watch other people backs when there is too much action.

so, good luck

Heyo Soul! Glad to see you in the forums.

I'm hip to your trip, but if you just prey on weak harvesters all the time you'll probably end up as target of the day. I think it's worth choosing stronger enemies and training your way to PK glory!

Help yourself to the Piggy clan, it's all alts and AFK half the time, not much of a challenge, but I never carry valuables so... boring. You would be doing lots of favors by following the servers agreed rules: Reasonably clean language in channels, no scamming, and no PK'ing during invasions. Not much to ask and shows honor! Plenty of fun left to have, believe me!

although today we are too few to have guilds fighting over resources

well, it might help if you weren't all allied to each other :confused:

well, it might help if you weren't all allied to each other :P

:)

it would help if you and your guild/friends/whatever would put some fight for them intead of hidding on safe maps when your "enemies" are online.

aparently a lot of you want a war between CotM and MAD but I don't see it happening, at least for now, as we have too many common interests.

well, it might help if you weren't all allied to each other :)

Yes I agree

As I see it there are 2 guilds on here woodeh’s warlords and the rest of the server. Whenever he fights one of you the rest of you join in and attack him. The other day it started with just 1v1 until another 3 jumped in. I know he is the strongest player on the server but 1v1 is also fun (does your alliance sit around outside shops terrorising old ladies with your baseball caps on too)

All the other players in your alliance even the week mixers walk around in Cols Titanium armor good swords and I know if I agree to fight one of them and they started losing your alliance would jump in.

So I will test players and pic my fights.

So I do attack more than harvesters but look at it from my side I need them to get ore and in some cases mixed items (you guys also mix in caves), but even there most of you carry Rosto’s when harvesting.

So my tactics are to remove as many Rosto’s as I can (will help Radu's shop)

Most Rosto’s I took so far was 10 in one day

I am not strong and only carry 80 HP I am set to train at the moment not PK so low PC. My 29 magic is also a problem

Even Bkc56 the man who does not attack players from your supplier guild is much stronger than me. (maybe stronger than you think he hits harder than Kit does)

I am not on any side so no allies for me but if anyone wants to share some Intel with me it could make things interesting.

I will not communicate in channel as much then you will never know if I’m afk or not, also it will stop a lot of flame.

If you do want to fight me in a fair fight that’s fine I am up for that (just in case your alliance does not understand what a FF is, its matching armor weapons and no outside interference)

My levels are around Orc’s at the moment.

Until then I will pick you off 1 at a time and probably die most of the time trying

Maybe this needs another thread as we are going off topic, but I hope you all understand me a bit more now.

Your Souls are mine

Edited by SoulTaker

As I see it there are 2 guilds on here woodeh’s warlords and the rest of the server.

You're wrong. There are nooblords, us, and neutrals.

Whenever he fights one of you the rest of you join in and attack him. The other day it started with just 1v1 until another 3 jumped in.

I'm sorry if it wasn't fun enough for you. But you're probably right. I was fighting bkc naked, prohibited jumped in and killed me, and then others from our alliance jumped in. So WHO jumped WHO? And even though I'm far from strong, when WoodeH was fighting with Loki, and he was losing, I jumped in. He can take both of us, but I guess that doesnt suit you either. I'm not so much for fighting 1on1 when one side gets beaten. I'm for balancing a fight, that's why I joined it.

I know he is the strongest player on the server

You're wrong here too. Handyman is strongest on server.

All the other players in your alliance even the week mixers walk around in Cols Titanium armor good swords...

Don't post what you saw on main server and say it was here. No mixer walks around in CoL and armor unless he's getting ready to a fight.

Pick me pl0x

you carry Rosto’s when harvesting.

LOL? I don't, Pick me pl0x (copy paste ftw)

I am not on any side so no allies for me but if anyone wants to share some Intel with me it could make things interesting.

now read again what you wrote. WoodeH's side shares some Intel between them, We share some Intel between us. That's why there are two sides. If you want to be strong here, you either need a shitload of alts, or a good team behind you, including harvesters and mixers. No other way to survive.

(just in case your alliance does not understand what a FF is, its matching armor weapons and no outside interference)

Just in case you are blind, check what I wrote above about proHibited.

Your Souls are mine

Well good luck with that :)

As I see it there are 2 guilds on here woodeh’s warlords and the rest of the server.

You're wrong. There are nooblords, us, and neutrals.

Whenever he fights one of you the rest of you join in and attack him. The other day it started with just 1v1 until another 3 jumped in.

I'm sorry if it wasn't fun enough for you. But you're probably right. I was fighting bkc naked, prohibited jumped in and killed me, and then others from our alliance jumped in. So WHO jumped WHO? And even though I'm far from strong, when WoodeH was fighting with Loki, and he was losing, I jumped in. He can take both of us, but I guess that doesnt suit you either. I'm not so much for fighting 1on1 when one side gets beaten. I'm for balancing a fight, that's why I joined it.

I know he is the strongest player on the server

You're wrong here too. Handyman is strongest on server.

All the other players in your alliance even the week mixers walk around in Cols Titanium armor good swords...

Don't post what you saw on main server and say it was here. No mixer walks around in CoL and armor unless he's getting ready to a fight.

Pick me pl0x

you carry Rosto’s when harvesting.

LOL? I don't, Pick me pl0x (copy paste ftw)

now read again what you wrote. WoodeH's side shares some Intel between them, We share some Intel between us. That's why there are two sides. If you want to be strong here, you either need a shitload of alts, or a good team behind you, including harvesters and mixers. No other way to survive.

(just in case your alliance does not understand what a FF is, its matching armor weapons and no outside interference)

Just in case you are blind, check what I wrote above about proHibited.

Your Souls are mine

Well good luck with that :lipssealed:

DHT I think you are confused and are thinking of a different time. None of my post is about you sorry I don’t even know who you are.

I am talking about what happened and what i saw the other day.

I am not interested in your petty squabbles and constant verbal attack of each other. I am just letting you know what I see and why I do what I am doing.

Just two final points

1: If your Handyman does not play anymore how can he be considered in the equation

and

2: I have already had some Intel from the alliance side given to me about your own people and would like to thank them for the invisible pots btw really helps

SoulTaker :devlish: --- Maybe i should have an alt SoulConverter :whistle:

Like i have said this is realy off topic lets start another thread if you want to carry ob this conversation

Hi folks.

Deodand here... also Deodand on main..

Pk Server alts are ServusI, ServusII, ServusIII, and MixMaster.

Main alts are Botboy... and a few others I can't quite remember atm.. I'll edit this when they come to me. Needless to say they don't get used much.

Hey peoples :)

Some of you knowed me as turushu few months ago, i left. Yes shame on me :P Char was bought by woodeh and then sold to mrfancy [?]

Now im back and playing as mrfancypants szatanserduszko [old turushu char]

Hope to get a name change soon Got a name change :D

Main server chars : none

PK Server chars: grumpy, slavery, szatanserduszko

EDIT: Added alts

Edited by masakrator

i know have, and SHOULD keep... shadow, lil_fancypants, collardhills

Are you sure?

your signature doesn't seem right :)