Eternal Lands Official Forums
Infect

[BC] guild and it's disbandment

Seems a shame that one of the oldest guilds in EL has now disbanded.

Although i wasn't a member, i had respect for [bC] and i didn't expect this to happen, not when it was one of the biggest guilds in the game.

Either way... May Bad Company [bC] go down in Eternal Lands history!

Shame, was a great guild when i was a member. Under the command of ShoDoKaN and MidnightAngel, we thrived with great memories of what we got up to with such great members such as Kaddy, DrtySouth, DrtyCMunk, Ovi, TEMPZz and Acadia. I felt so at home till its first deathly stumble when ShoDoKaN got preoccupied in RL. When it revitalised under you, InfectioN and FrozenSolid ( of the disbanded EPiC guild), Its instance guild focus was not to my taste, nor did i enjoy myself quite so fulheartedly, but i did like to see the tag continuing.

Such a shame. Let's hope it revival will occur shortly and triumphantly.

Shame, was a great guild when i was a member. Under the command of ShoDoKaN and MidnightAngel, we thrived with great memories of what we got up to with such great members such as Kaddy, DrtySouth, DrtyCMunk, Ovi, TEMPZz and Acadia. I felt so at home till its first deathly stumble when ShoDoKaN got preoccupied in RL. When it revitalised under you, InfectioN and FrozenSolid ( of the disbanded EPiC guild), Its instance guild focus was not to my taste, nor did i enjoy myself quite so fulheartedly, but i did like to see the tag continuing.

Such a shame. Let's hope it revival will occur shortly and triumphantly.

Just as an FYI, I am InfectioN. Myself, Shodokan, and Midnightangel created this guild around the end of 2009. I stayed in this guild through the first fallout of inactivity. Shodokan has yet to return to the game (my IRL brother), but I kept pushing on with the guild (as I was GM from day 1). Times did change when the next revival happened, and it did attract a different crowd, but we were successful. The decision to disband was not an easy one to make and I have received many PMs about it's disbandment. All I have to say now is, many of the former BC members have found new homes. Some were very upset, but I did it out of good intentions. The first fallout was not an easy one to recover from.

Regardless, BC has been the best guild in EL for me so far, very close to my experiences in HIM. As said in the original post in our forums, I might start up another guild... For now, I am going to enjoy the game as I hope the others in BC will. I will help/assist any of them whenever needed.

As of right now, I am still guildless. I am open to those offering a home for me for now.

Infect

Edited by Infect

I know your InfectioN, Infection :P I also know that you made the guild with them, and stayed throughout. I was just reffering to the driving force during the times, and i still respected the guild. Sorry if i worded it a bit badly :P

Arent most of the members (at least from the first break up) in *KA* , with Acadia and maybe a few others to KatZ and just me to J&H. Hope you have fun here in EL :P, and like you i will help any ex [bC]ers, if yous can attract my attention (probably best via Kyndor of FeaR or Munk of {FD})

RIP Bad Company, who were ironically excellent company.

[bC] was an amazing guild and I'm proud to have been a part of it, for some time. I really think Infect took the right decision, sometimes - I have seen many of the oldest guild surviving through 1, 2, 3 members - yet beyond resuscitation. I do know that friendship comes in many forms, regardless of the tags we wear. Nothing could erase our EL identities, neither our past.

See ya around, Bad Company - I'm sure everyone will want to offer you a virtual shelter, you're damn good RL and EL material