Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mugwump

Practicing Strategy in Order to Kill Everyone!

I have created and killed off a handful of characters on both the main and test servers to try out different strategies for to wipe y'all off the face of my world.... So far I have spent my first 5 pick points and reached an OA of 12 within one harvesting hour (as opposed to including an hour change during game time.)

Doing this personal challenge involves the current server situation... nobody trying to kill me on the docks, or anywhere obviously. My goals have been to level some pick points while avoiding stronger players up to the point where I can visit the Wraith rarely, communicate with only those I wish to, and stay away from lower level battling at least until I can arm myself without great cost.

I also hope to ally myself with people that think harder than they fight. I am willing to lose for exp and knowledge, but not just to get pummeled in an overhanded snowball fight... and believe you me, what I will leave in my DB will be the same garbage you already have!

Of course I've left out my severely magnificent ubur-pwning details (which should be simple and obvious,) and would love to hear everyones strategies for the PK Servers!

Give us all a go! How to deal with Wiseguys waiting for the unprepared on the docks (realistic.) How to become super-strong before ever leaving the newbie island (rad-mad ultra fake.) How to spend the next 20 years at the foot of the Wraith dispensing EL wisdom while living off of bunnies and buddies... How to chase my weenie tushy all over the map wasting precious time just as you would do with a small animal... how do you know I'm distracting you while my hip, young, lithe, archeress partner isn't ready to poke you in the slats with the Killer Branch of Evil Pokeyness!

I have plans! Do you? :omg:

I'm willing to admit sheer foolishness, but yer the one who's Jumpy!! :omg:

So.... I'm here for fun, how ye gonna play it, M8?

In my opinion, the best strategy is the NDD invasion strategy: large groups. Guilds are going to be essential. I imagine the dynamics of guilds are going to be a bit different since each guild really will rely on the various skills of the players who want to join. The most successful guilds will be the most well-rounded, and the strongest players are going to be those who specialize quickly and become an asset to the group.

i say the heck w/ stratigizing till about 40s a/d w/ 50+/- oa lol j/k i need some help also im open to all suggestions and will put my input and output later on when i get some ideas right now my brains not working ttyl cya soon