Fixed some Haidir related bugs.
New stat, action points. They regenerate every once in a while if your food level is over 0. The regeneration rare is statistically constant, but luck plays a role, as in anything that has to do with statistics. The max capacity is given by rationality*20. For now, the only thing you can do with them is harvest amber, but there will be a lot of new things soon.
2 new crafting items, paper and quill.
Instanced invasion. More about it in a separate thread.
Instance monsters have red tags now.
Client changes (since 1.9.1)
* Minimap open-on-start option, circles + shadows
* Buddy icon flashes on change
* Improved new character window
* Critical fails and poisoning in counters
* Search and bookmarks for encyclopedia
* Allow the camera to zoom out more
* Variable number of quick bar item/spell slots
* Knowledge window - highlight books matching filter
* Option to open minimap when the client starts
* If the mouse is over a stats bar, draw the EXP remaining
* More NPC dialogue options and function to repeat last selection
* New item list window
* Compass shift-click copies location to current channel
* Mouse over knowledge window progress-bar shows time left
* Display last recent damage/heal values as hover over health bar
* #Know command - added -read, -unread and -total options
* Option to configure the maximum food level shown in the hud bar
* Restructure options window and reduced size
* Fixes for hardware_animation_program
* Rewrite of custom cloths and updates downloads.
* Added action point attributes
* Properly centre floating messages
* Minor quest log fixes and improvements
* New texture code, now almost everything is DDS
* Added support for OpenGL multi sampling (FSAA)
* Performance improvements actor loading, map changing, textures, threading
* Eye candy speed ups and fixes (requires OpenGL 1.5)
* Added support for boots meshes
Roja will post a list of client contributors tomorrow.
Client 1.9.2 and server update
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users