man 26

cra 28

or if u have a trainjob for me

greets frank

Guest QcGoLD

Topic Pm me in game or post here :) !

I am 14 old and playing alots

i am helpfull too and ready to help new guy

hi, I know that this hasnt been the easiest thing to sort through, so why not try eternal-guild? where it will be easily viewable table structure, where guilds viewing can have a look at you. Look under players section to apply.

http://eternal-guild.freehostia.com

p.s.(I hope i havent broken any rules, since this is eternal-lands related)

Looking for a guild:

a/d/p/c = 45/49/24/28

OA= 63

Can't be arsed to post my other skills:D

well i am omfug88. i have played EL before and used to be in the guild GOLD (for those of you who remember) i am now back and not planning on leaving anytime soon. so ya. im looking for a guild. if you need my stats, pm me and i will be more than happy to give them to you ;). ty

All things pass away but a legacy is forever. MkvL is recruiting. Requirements: at least 25/25 a/d OR a skill over 20 besides OA.

PM me, Grayseraph, Lu05, Florian, or SavannahJade to join.

~jh~

Just remember that DoA is always recruiting

Our requiremenets are

25 attack and defense and a stat besides harvesting over 20

Join DoA today :D

Hello, I am a White Mage a.k.a. Healer. I am looking for a guild that could use a healer for combat purposes on the battlefield, I want to raise my attack and defense and perhaps work on my summoning which is 0. I want to see how well a support personel like myself can do in battle with a group which I hope is really useful (unless your a pr0 and don't need support aside from the w00t you pwned them and such lol) anyways here are my stats, please PM me in-game for more information about me and any other questions you have. :o

Attack 30

Defense 31

Harvest 47

Alchemy 32

Magic 27

Potion 0

Summoning 0

Manufacturing 12

Crafting 9

Hello, I am a White Mage a.k.a. Healer. I am looking for a guild that could use a healer for combat purposes on the battlefield, I want to raise my attack and defense and perhaps work on my summoning which is 0. I want to see how well a support personel like myself can do in battle with a group which I hope is really useful (unless your a pr0 and don't need support aside from the w00t you pwned them and such lol) anyways here are my stats, please PM me in-game for more information about me and any other questions you have. :P

Attack 30

Defense 31

Harvest 47

Alchemy 32

Magic 27

Potion 0

Summoning 0

Manufacturing 12

Crafting 9

Stolen by the GDC :P

Guest daniel

Hey! I'm looking for a guild that will accept a harvester. I'm a newb harvester but these are my poor stats. :S

Attack - 8

Def - 7

Harv - 20

alc - 0

mag - 0

pot - 0

sum - 0

man - 0

cra - 0

oa - 14

I'm going to work to be a making in general guy and i will also sometime level up my magic. Anyway, anyone have or know a guild that might accept me? :P

Hey! I'm looking for a guild that will accept a harvester. I'm a newb harvester but these are my poor stats. :S

Attack - 8

Def - 7

Harv - 20

alc - 0

mag - 0

pot - 0

sum - 0

man - 0

cra - 0

oa - 14

I'm going to work to be a making in general guy and i will also sometime level up my magic. Anyway, anyone have or know a guild that might accept me? ;)

Hi there, :o

You might be interested in my freinds guild - 'Drow' I know they suport new players and have an interesting ranking system that helps you level up. They also take people as aprentices and Vanya is looking for somone to train in manufactoring.

here is the link for thier website

http://housearkenheld.bravehost.com/

I also have a guild 'WRPG' if you were interested in writing and role playing.

http://www.freewebs.com/writersroleplayersguild/

Fade Willow

I'm looking for a guild...

Preferably one that can help me level up in the areas of alchemy, crafting and magic and that has a reputation as a good (as in not evil) :blush: guild.

My current stats are:

Attack : 15

Defense : 14

Harvest: 24

Alchemy : 17

Magic : 4

Potion : 5

Summoning : 6

Manufacturing : 6

Crafting : 8

I'm looking for a non-PK guild (or at least non-PK for the most part) that either heals/helps people, works on alchemy and/or magic, or both.

My stats:

Attack: 16

Defense: 17

Harvest: 29

Alchemy: 26

Magic: 12

Potion: 3

Summoning: 0

Manufacturing: 9

Crafting: 10

Engineering: 0

One last note: I don't want a guild that requires you to be very active. I have a few other games that I like to play, so I try to distribute playing time among them. During the school year, I can only play on weekends. So, please, no guilds that require you to play a certain number of days per week/month, etc.

MaGE, the magic alchemy guild of egratia, might be a good fit for you. You can talk to Shujral, Granknight, Love42, or MirceaTM in game to learn more.

P.S. If we're not a good fit for you, you may want to talk to Star. Pm kailomonkey or macnathan to learn more.

Um... I'm going to get 20 harvesting soon, and I would like to join a guild very much for the knowledge, help, and friendship. My stats(I plan to have 20 harvesting in maybe a couple days)...

Harvest-17

Attack-6 3/4

Defence-5 3/4

Potion-0

Overall-17 2/4

Alchemy-1.

Rest 0.

PM me in the forum, and, when I reach 20 harvesting/overall, I'll join the guild I like most.

Harvesting 20 reached! OA 20 reached!

Edited by Elsidor