Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
StaTic

Judgement day

It seems to rain everywhere I go, valley of the dwarves, Nordcarn, Whitestone, even in Portland. As I get up from nordcarn arena in my PK gear and start my way off to Tarsengaard, I remember about 3 years ago when there were almost always people PKing, friendly people at storage making Health essences, fire essence and other various things. It was a Land of prosperity, I keep thinking to myself and cant figure out what is going on. Where have all the people gone to? What has happened? I pass a lonely harvester in the nordcarn cave. It wasn’t an enemy, it was too far back, to remember who it was. Any other day I would have stopped and chatted, but I didn’t for some reason, maybe it was the weather that was putting me down, who knows. There have been many days like this one, but I could feel something was going to happen.

I start to think. I have had many regrets in my life...countless lies and countless laws broken, people I have hurt sins I have committed. What I would do if I could go back in time. Maybe it’s the dragon side of me that helped me make some of the choices I made, but I truly know that that is just a lame excuse. Many people have sins, although I am not sure, and don’t like to ask people about what they have committed.

Nothing in tarsengaard I noticed, I felt I was looking for something; I have been doing nothing but searching all day, visiting all the possible maps I could think of. I put on some leather, for it was comfortable and a mirror cape some various exploring items and made my way to southern Kilarn. When I got there, it seemed to be nothing different, the same place with monsters I pass a few odd looking people with hoods over there heads wearing, titanium plate, they had blood on there armor and they seemed to be coming from the direction of Kilarn field. I noticed that here too it was raining. I was in the middle of fending off a Cyclops when a voice spoke to me.

As I stopped and listened, a dark thought crept into my mind, was this possibly why I was in a bad way with my thoughts thinking about all of these things? I talked back to the stranger; he seemed to be nice enough. sitting next to the summoning arena gates talking to the stranger, he comes up to me and sits, he was wearing a red cloak, a slight different shade than the cotu, so I did not know its use. He had dragon in him like me, but from a different band, me with my green hair white horns. And he sat with his black hair and red horns.

Everything he said, he looked me straight in the eyes, never taking them off of me. He wanted me to do something, and as I listened and sat looking into his red eyes, I noticed that we had been talking at first of small things, the strange weather, the men coming out of Kilarn field with blood stained titanium armor. He himself was wearing a set of Red dragon.

The more and more I talked to him the smaller I found myself getting, either I was getting smaller and smaller or he was beginning to get bigger. He saw that I noticed and leapt to his feet. I started to run, but before I got far he slammed his foot onto the ground with such tremendous force that the trees around me began to fall. I fell face first in the mud. He then proceeded to pick me up by my feet and throw me down. I closed my eyes and was surprised to find no impact. When I opened my eyes there was darkness all around with the stranger in front of me. He told to follow so I did, after what I could see what he could do; you wouldn’t disagree with him either.

I was quiet and didn’t ask questions or talk, but he seemed to know what I was thinking. "We are in the underworld, such a spot where no man or creature can find on purpose. You are of the few races that have found yourself to become into this place. it is as you might guess a place of suffering, this is where you think your darkest thoughts all the time everyday until there are no more sins to be thought of or committed, you will experience all the pain and grief you have caused other people to feel, their sadness, frustration, and anger. No happy thoughts or spirits dwell here, and only once every so often, someone is picked, and after they are done here, another person is picked, most don’t leave for hundreds or thousands of years. Any questions?" I didn’t know who this person was but I could guess. “I have no questions" I said. "Then we shall began."

he sat me on this black marble chair in the center of the room. The room was about ten by ten feet and was made completely of stone. We began. every emotion that I felt was severely intensified, and how the stranger never took his eyes off me with a glare of death was not helping the situation, he proceeded at first with having me repeat every second of my life out loud, step by step, listing every detail until I could recite my life perfectly, no error. He then left me to pick out the sins I have committed and dwell on each thought of sin, every murder I committed I felt as the person I was causing suffering and grief too. He had me dwell upon each thought for years possibly only minutes, it was hard to tell in such a place. Every time I would refuse to do what was asked he sent pain so horribly...painful that it was unimaginable, especially with every emotion and sense intensified to such a degree.

As starvation and dehydration came upon me in that hot, humid stone room, I felt the pain of it but would never die. This was a place of suffering, this was hell.

After we were done, he gave me a feast a feast so huge it could have fed hundreds of people I ate and drank however I please; I had not eaten in years I ate and drank until I puked. Then I noticed there were others at the table. Most looked battered and tired, nobody talked to each other. I thought of course at first that I was hallucinating, after no sleep for years upon years it’s hard to see what is real and what isn’t. Nobody talked, everyone was unrecognizable. Then I slept, I don’t know how long but it must have been for at least a hundred years.

When I awoke I was back on Draia, only there were no life forms, just me and the barren wasteland, with the red sky, and the hot air. Everything, all living things had died years ago, there were the people that were at the table though, and the stranger sitting in the sky, and still no one talked. This was Eternal damnation. this , I realized is what happens after years thousands of them, of wicked people doing wicked things, bad things happen there was nothing left, no imps, no bears, just the sinners, who knows where everyone else went...I will never know.

perhaps it is the same world we are all in, maybe not, everyone lives their lives a little bit different than others, some people change, some people do not, but there is one thing we all know...we are all in it together.Be careful of your actions, for the results are forever.

Edited by StaTic

Hi, I didn't read this yet but just wanted to make a quick comment: Don't post your story as one big huge, daunting paragraph like this. Instead separate the paragraphs, make spaces..it's MUCH easier to read and nicer to look at. More people will want to read it :)

Alright, this is the first story i have written, when you read it tell me how you like it

i fixed it btw

Edited by StaTic