Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NitageR

Red Dragon

BTW, how did you guys find it anyway? :)

Dragon? We found nice map with volcano so it had to be there :o

So you first went to a scouting expedition, then went to and equiped and went killing him? :D

BTW, how did you guys find it anyway? :D

Dragon? We found nice map with volcano so it had to be there :)

So you first went to a scouting expedition, then went to and equiped and went killing him? :)

i actully went there , but forget some essece & pots ....... went back to the dragon .... but this time look what att me :o

Feros.jpg

it drop 34gc 1st time , 2nd one 1gc ...... cool looking monster btw :)

BTW, how did you guys find it anyway? :D

Dragon? We found nice map with volcano so it had to be there :)

So you first went to a scouting expedition, then went to and equiped and went killing him? :)

Actually when test server was updated i was prepared for pking, so i just dropped some weps, took some essies etc. and teled to c2 to look for it. As an ebul harvester i am always fully equiped for fight :o

I heard some rumors that dragon is on test server. On Irilion map was an area with huge volcano so .. :)

Edited by Szatan

Dragon and Feros both looking good. Glad the Dragon ignores MM add a bit of spice to the creature (thats if what ppl have said is correct)

Can see the Dragon giving a lot of ppl a lot of fun and thats the aim of the game so well done :o

one thing i dont get why all these game videos always have this suck metal music in them :o

No bitching, kk? :)

IMO this video would be a bit gay with techno/hh etc in background

Someone summoned giants to fight the dragon, but I accidentally clicked on one of the giants while running from dragon! :):)

On my way back from the UW, I bumped into this bionic, nasty-looking, half-metal Feros-thing. 300HP of bad news! I wasted restore essies and a diss ring, and I still made no impact on it! :D

This is a fantastic update :o , and what a great video, Szatan :)

vids like this with metal usualy suck lol, why not put some other music in it -_-

vids like this with metal usualy suck lol, why not put some other music in it -_-

hey hey if you ever need someone to help with Harm ;)

Uhh, IF I remember correctly, then with my old p/c I woulda been able to kill 1 dragon on 1 run. 3k hp is a lot you know. :P

-Blee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDAk9gdlHmg

Another movie.

Anamir tried to help me but was forced to diss shortly ;/

Better quality so now you can really enjoy animation of dragon.

If you don't like it don't watch it, or go kill red dragon and make your own video with music you like, ok?

Edited by Szatan

I have tried feros and its not bad to train on, it's 105/90 a/d so with 80/90s+ and high coord you should be able to take it easily :-) Maybe exp is not as good as fluff, but still an interesting option ;)

yeah cmon don't complain about the music...

It is so easy to turn your volume 'toff or mute it and put your music on....its not like EL creates much music!!!

anyway great vids, i wouldn't mind seeing the dragon real, but i guess i'd either not be able to find it or die before i got there.

yeah cmon don't complain about the music...

It is so easy to turn your volume 'toff or mute it and put your music on....its not like EL creates much music!!!

anyway great vids, i wouldn't mind seeing the dragon real, but i guess i'd either not be able to find it or die before i got there.

Wear some leather, saves you trouble and easy deaths and a lot of unnecessary heals. ;) Not very expensive either.

-Blee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDAk9gdlHmg

Another movie.

Anamir tried to help me but was forced to diss shortly ;/

Better quality so now you can really enjoy animation of dragon.

If you don't like it don't watch it, or go kill red dragon and make your own video with music you like, ok?

Great music again, information on it plz?

The dragon is not even on the main server yet, and people are already complaining..

Can you guys put redsoxlovr10 on your PK list? :fire:

... did entropy just say to put me on their pk list... crap im not going to kf for another month... :pinch::P I gotta learn to keep my posts to myself... so y am i posting this? :medieval:;)

The dragon is not even on the main server yet, and people are already complaining..

Can you guys put redsoxlovr10 on your PK list? :medieval:

Done Master ;)

to red: maybe there will be some more neat low a/d monsters some day too. at least i hope

so. this game still is beta. Ent and Roja always like to suprise us all. so just be patient

*hopes for the horses now* lmao j/k :P

Can you guys put redsoxlovr10 on your PK list? :)

sure i would love to :devlish:

Can you guys put redsoxlovr10 on your PK list? :)

Making him PKable would be wonderful :devlish: