Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dragon_killer

Build : Mage build

I know i am impatient ;p

here we go 20/16/26/48/4/4

About 4kxp/min, star med, bone, aug set. Triple male ogre

When i should move to next creature? ( what a/d?)

And about training a skill else than harv, alch, mag a/d. You advice me to train engineering ( how much nexus should i take)?

Glad to hear the exp is running :)

Next creature would be armed female orc, just as nathan suggested. Recommended level is 70+ with decent coord, so you'll be stuck on ogres for a while. For recommended levels and attributes you might want to take a good look here Remember that 1 reaction = 1 def.

Easiest way for engineering is to ignore the nexus and just grind with ashes. The rationality boost will give you nice exp and some change from grinding a/d.

I know i am impatient ;p

here we go 20/16/26/48/4/4

About 4kxp/min, star med, bone, aug set. Triple male ogre

When i should move to next creature? ( what a/d?)

And about training a skill else than harv, alch, mag a/d. You advice me to train engineering ( how much nexus should i take)?

If you wanna move onto armed orcs, and gaining max exp an hour, take 4-8 phys and 12-16 coord by 75 defence (if you wanna take the iotf double spawn (1 male 1 female). 5k exp/min here if you train right, although given your 4/4 i/v i'd take 36 coord.

24/32/26/48/4/4 (on armed orcs). ish....

During your time at armed orcs i'd recommend saving as many pp as possible, take Evanescence, purely for the crits/defence exp it does help come fluff with 4/4 i/v.

you wont need much more phys if any past 28 if you get to fluff (after armed male/female), even for feros.

Start stacking coord during your time at fluff, take no more than 44 coord, and save all pps there after (unless you really do get beat up alot, take 48 its not a big deal).

28/44/26/48/4/4

Not sure how many PPs you will have after Feros, if you have a fair few I wouldnt take much more than 6 PP in reasoning.

(28/44/28/48/4/4)

After fluff, do feros to 110s. Feros can last you into 130s pretty easily.

after 120s you will want to think about human nexus personally, MCW, Yeti, Cocka, ACW will get TOUGH with no CoL. if you wanna move off feros then do so, do so. FCW would be mid 120s, make sure phys is as high as poss before leaving Feros though.

For FCW, MCW upwards you need MINIMUM 36p/48c/28/48

dump phys as much as possible, reducing damage in combat...

After FCW move onto the double mcw/single fcw in tirnym or go to frost trolls.

take full reasoning, dunno if you wanna take godless at 130s to farm 120-140 and the extra 8 pp to dump into reasoning if you like.

into 130s and high magic (70/80s magic) you will be 140s/150s oa (i'm 135/143, 154 oa 48/48/48/48 you can probably guess the negs, and 4 bought pp)

P.S. I wouldnt train engineering, unless you wanna get into some form of mixing you'd wanna make sure any arti nexus is well spent. start reading big books of crafting/manu if you want, thats how I got 52 manu lol. (high r/w helps ALOT).

Taking 5-7 human will help ALOT with resources. but its all up to you.