7 replies to this topic

#1 nixxy4ever

nixxy4ever

Racoon

• Members
  • 166 posts
  • Interests:Ingame name - EtherealWolf

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:55 AM

i have looked through this several times and i could not find anything. i know i need 5 human for com, 5 animal for bear stones, 3 inorganic for silver ore and gypsum and 5 vegetal for srs and fps.

i have no interest in pking, making stones for guildies to take int instances and if they need them for hunting.

what do i do with attributes? guessing i should max phys first for the emu and he extra health to survive harvesting longer.

i was thinking vitality but charm wont be very useful and nor will toughness. maybe max will?

#2 Korrode

Korrode

Panda Bear

• Members
  • 3848 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:26 AM

If you only make stones for others and are not so interested in actually summoning yourself, after maxing Phys/Coord, Will is good due to the exp boost for levelling and I guess health for those ebul harv events.

If you plan to summon yourself, Charm is nice, 2 RD's are better than 1. :>

#3 Raistlin

Raistlin

Wolf

• Moderators
  • 827 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:21 AM

3 inorganic for silver ore and 5 vegetal for srs and fps.

Silver requires inorganic nexus 2.
SRs and FPs require vegetal nexus 4.

#4 Raz

Raz

Skeleton

• Moderators
  • 1080 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 07:06 AM

I would say 2 inorg for gypsum and 5 animal, the human is more needed for the rdholm to protect from MN.

No two ways about it - a pure summoner needs emu and lots and lots of patience and friends! So get max phys / coord.

If it were me - harvest coal/sulf to get lots of gc - you will need it. Do the dailes to get exp and fur. Spend all the pp in phys/coord. Summon whatever animal bits you have. Rather than use arenas - I tended to summon where I could kill more- eg snakes in naralik.
The problem is getting the furs! If you have lots of gc - then boars don't need fur - and meat/bones are fairly easy to get - and for these use arenas (skf is prolly closest to a storage)

Wait for you to get to stone mixing lvl - start rec-5 with pots then move to Arius!

The other thing I would strongly recommend is level your mule!

As for doing everything yourself - think carefully as to exactly what you want to do yourself - mixing all that le / srs will be great for pot/alch lvl - but will take an inordinate amount of time!

But do seriously have a look at the sheer logistics of leveling summoning - it is truly brutal!

Level 99 to 100 is approximately 5000 white tiger stones. That is 100k le, 20k SRS and 100k Gypsum.
Rough figures - 6 hours per 20k Gypsum for a high level harvester - so that is 30 hours just to mine the gypsum. Max emu and max mule - you can just take 50 sets of ingredients to the mine - so that's 100 trips - each trip is ~1 minute each way walking - so that's almost 4 rl hours just walking to and from the mine!

Feel free to pm me in game anytime! (You can guess where I will be!)

#5 EaglePrince

EaglePrince

Skeleton

• Members
  • 1090 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:14 PM

I am a bit embarassed for daring to correct the great Raz on a summoning thread, so apologies in advance.

However, if you just want to haul stuff to an arena, you should be using WV storage.

#6 Raz

Raz

Skeleton

• Moderators
  • 1080 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 01:21 PM

I am a bit embarassed for daring to correct the great Raz on a summoning thread, so apologies in advance.

However, if you just want to haul stuff to an arena, you should be using WV storage.

Lol - WV was not around young whippersnapper when I last used a summoning arena......

So yes WV is closer :)

#7 aredhel

aredhel

Racoon

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • Interests:Summoning

Posted 01 June 2011 - 10:35 AM

making your own SR pots is not really important, you'll buy a lot SR pots anyways, if you are serious with your summon levels- saves you 4 nexuses

#8 saxum

saxum

Boar

• Members
  • 703 posts
  • Interests:Computers (mostly UNIX-based), NFL football

Posted 19 May 2016 - 06:45 AM

WVF has another summoning advantage but will not be posted in open thread since it may be considered a spoiler/secret.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users