Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Maxine

Invasion Killer not working with iglow

When a player is fighting in an invasion with iglow turned on, the glow damage does not stack with the new invasion killer damage but gets substituted by it, which means a player does LESS damage with iglow than without the new award.

I watched Andy_C with iglow off and on and confirmed this.

I believe other fighters have noticed the same as well.

yeah i don't see any issues with glow personally i just thought the new perk "invasioner" gave me a def penalty the more people that are attacking the same mobs as me when i tank but i can be wrong :)

yeah i don't see any issues with glow personally i just thought the new perk "invasioner" gave me a def penalty the more people that are attacking the same mobs as me when i tank but i can be wrong :)

This has been noticed before the new perk I believe. Several people have said that the tank seems to get a def penalty when more than a few people join. This is especially noticeable on the dragons and MB in invances, where often a full 8 people attack. I believe this is a separate issue, which might have started when the def xp was removed from the invansions/invances/instances.