Eternal Lands Official Forums
vartican

very old players

So much fun reading through this topic :) lots of old names I recognize.

Still remember crus killing me one time (probably 13 years ago) in White Stone arena, and I'm still waiting for my revenge :D Maybe I need to check out Albion Online to get him back :)

Invasions in general do not interest me since most of those at my level are balanced for players with many bought attribute/nexus; if they are not balanced that way argument will be that it is too easy for those at my level. It is the disadvantage of being a mixer when game has been adjusted making high level mixing unprofitable.

This is Rya_Shazzaam I might be considered old, I was the only one in game when I left that could compete with DonPedro in KF before there were fluffys, I summoned the first fluffy's in game played with "chance" he was my main man. hope he did well when I left. Even got advice from Radus wife on carputunnel i got from game from clicking lol. Back then I was on playing 12 hours a day and working. I left when he started using cooldowns on food before mushrooms or eating bones was part of game. I just joined RICH guild seems there trying to better themselfs which can help me get into game again as I now have 12hours a day again time to get my char back in shape. hope to see you soon Rya_Shazzaam

37 years old and 12 years in game. Is that enough? :)

Well, EL days, and so weeks, months and years are shorter than Real Life years, so do the math yourself :P

Piper

37 years old and 12 years in game. Is that enough? :)

Well, EL days, and so weeks, months and years are shorter than Real Life years, so do the math yourself :P

Piper

i meant real life years :P

Android client made me back to check sup in game, changed a LOT! but guild still egzist and even online ppl still there.

Duno when i started but it was CA$H vs ^V^ times.

Happy new year ppl!

Tashtar here, started out in DEL, Defenders of the Lands in 2006 after spine surgery put me down for 11 months. 10 years later I am still here from time to time. I see some of my old friends in DEL and have even met some of the in RL. I belong in EL group n Facebook too. Have fun here, cause the RL world can be NO FUN sometimes. Good Day!