Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sadarar

Somebody must do something about this woman

There is a woman who I see around Draia who really makes me mad. I work hard to get my gold, so I can buy mostly things that I need. It is a constant struggle. So when I see a woman who never seems to do any work whatsoever, you have to ask why you bother.

Her name is Gossip. All she ever seems to do is sit around in popular spots, watching people. She is more than happy to pass on any old rumours she is told to anyone who passes her by! I am a private person, and I don't like her spying on me, but if you send her a message to see where she is, she just asks if you want to give her something! NO!! I DON'T want to give you free things, I want to hide from you! She has her uses, I admit, she never sleeps, and you can give her a message to pass on to your friends, and she will do it.

Well, now it seems I have found out how she earns her money. She takes bribes from people so that she will not tell their secrets! That is terrible!

I want to form a group to oust that woman. Let us get together and send her into a quiet spot somewhere, there are lots of empty houses in places we need never go. I have had ENOUGH of her freeloading. Who is with me?

Well, now it seems I have found out how she earns her money. She takes bribes from people so that she will not tell their secrets! That is terrible!

lol?

lol?

(This is the RP board, btw...)

{OOC: But Shuj has a point, where exactly do you want to take this? I'm guessing it's just a place for simple, vaguely-RP chat? :(

i dont know if im the only one but i think gossip is an important part of the game i use her to give my guildies important messages as well as check on potential new recruits amongst many other reasons and i truly hope this pittily little thread isnt the reason she was taken off line!!!!!