69 replies to this topic

#21 Regar1

Regar1

Brownie

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:everything

Posted 29 October 2005 - 09:53 PM

I, Regar, have read, understand, and agree to follow the above terms of the Eternal Lands Story and Quest Writers Agreement.

#22 Lumen

Lumen

Rat

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 November 2005 - 07:46 PM

I, Lumen, have read, understand, and agree to follow the above terms of the Eternal Lands Story and Quest Writers Agreement.

#23 Minion

Minion

Beaver

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Interests:Eternal Lands. Is there anything else out there? <hitting glass screen> Nope. Eternal Lands.

Posted 10 November 2005 - 05:03 PM

I, Minion (in game non-legally binding ficticious character) and Greg Moore (real, legally binding person), have read, understand, and agree to follow the above terms of the Eternal Lands Story and Quest Writers Agreement.

Edited by Minion, 10 November 2005 - 05:05 PM.

#24 Eon_Schmidt

Eon_Schmidt

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 November 2005 - 07:39 PM

I, Eon Schmidt, have read, understand, and agree to follow the above terms of the Eternal Lands Story and Quest Writers Agreement.

Since:
My ficticious name Eon Schmidt, along with my real name André Schmidt and e-mail adress andre.schmidt5@gmail.com are show in the website, discriminating my work in EL (mapmaking: Emerald Valley Trade Route).

I also avail EL crew to contact me, requesting future work/assistance in any depatment of the game.

#25 bkc56

bkc56

Feran

• Members
  • 2246 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, Lego, Video/Computer games

Posted 20 December 2005 - 07:33 PM

I, bkc56 (Brett Carver), have read, understand, and agree to follow the above terms of the Eternal Lands Story and Quest Writers Agreement.

#26 VriS@K

VriS@K

White Rabbit

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Drwaing,music,writhing,girls and life.

Posted 06 January 2006 - 01:03 PM

Vris@k(apocalipsa in game), have read, understand, and agree to folow the above terms of the Eternal Lands story and Quest Writeres Agreement.

#27 Shouja

Shouja

Skunk

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 04:42 AM

I, Shouja, have read, understand, and agree to follow the above terms of the Eternal Lands Story and Quest Writers Agreement.

#28 Zelse

Zelse

Racoon

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 08:04 AM

I, Zelse, have read, understand, and agree to follow the above terms of the Eternal Lands Story and Quest Writers Agreement.

#29 Vetarai

Vetarai

Rabbit

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 January 2006 - 08:03 PM

I, Vetarai, have read, understand, and agree to follow the above terms of the Eternal Lands Story and Quest Writers Agreement.

#30 Thyralax

Thyralax

Wolf

• Moderators
  • 864 posts

Posted 17 January 2006 - 02:12 PM

I, Thyralax, have read, understand, and agree to follow the above terms of the Eternal Lands Story and Quest Writers Agreement.

#31 mc_boca

mc_boca

Beaver

• Members
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 14 February 2006 - 04:17 PM

I, MC_BOCA have read, understand, and agree to follow the above terms of the Eternal Lands Story and Quest Writers Agreement.

#32 Terena

Terena

Deer

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 03:26 PM

I, Terena (Joanna Preston), have read, understand, and agree to follow the above terms of the Eternal Lands Story and Quest Writers Agreement.

#33 JohnnyFrog

JohnnyFrog

Brownie

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 04:29 PM

I, JohnnyFrog, have read, understand, and agree to follow the above terms of the Eternal Lands Story and Quest Writers Agreement.

#34 Sheesh

Sheesh

Wolf

• Members
  • 887 posts
  • Interests:Wildlife biology

Posted 08 June 2006 - 06:45 PM

I, Sheesh, have read, understand, and agree to follow the above terms of the Eternal Lands Story and Quest Writers Agreement.

#35 gurgeh

gurgeh

Skunk

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 08 June 2006 - 06:58 PM

I, Gurgeh, have read, understand, and agree to follow the above terms of the Eternal Lands Story and Quest Writers Agreement.

#36 Hyperion

Hyperion

Spider

• Members
  • 667 posts

Posted 09 June 2006 - 12:49 AM

I, Hyperion, have read, understand, and agree to follow the above terms of the Eternal Lands Story and Quest

#37 Raynor_X

Raynor_X

Rabbit

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 08:45 AM

I, Raynor_X, have read, understand, and agree to follow the above terms of the Eternal Lands Story and Quest Writers Agreement.

#38 Bleuren

Bleuren

Snake

• Members
  • 535 posts

Posted 24 July 2006 - 03:09 AM

I, Bleuren, have read, understand, and agree to follow the above terms of the Eternal Lands Story and Quest Writers Agreement.

#39 Teshla

Teshla

Rabbit

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 August 2006 - 07:30 PM

I, Teshla (Justinas Malijonis), have read, understand, and agree to follow the above terms of the Eternal Lands Story and Quest Writers Agreement.

#40 Vanyel

Vanyel

Humourless Crabpuss

• Moderators
  • 6578 posts

Posted 06 August 2006 - 04:36 PM

I, Gilean (earlier Vanyel), have read, understand, and agree to follow the above terms of the Eternal Lands Story and Quest Writers Agreement.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users