Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LongMustache

My build

Hi, I seriosuly have a dilema now.

Atm 75/79 a/d and 12/48/12/4/12/12 p/c/r/w/i/v.

Going to move to clops soon, and I wonder if having high physique that important? I would rather put my vit to 24 next(for toughness), then instinct to 24 (when i move to fluff), but im kinda worried that having low physique will screw my training. Also interested if putting vit36 and leave inst at 12 is a better idea when i move to fluff?

Wearing good armors and a col, summoning bonus is also important (planning to be a 'summoner').

So im having doubts that by leaving phy at 12 ill be screwed.

help please, thanks

Edited by Helklo

With 12/48 p/c your might won't be hard enough to consistently do damage to cycs onwards barehand (or with bone).

Dmg is not a problem, as you can just use some cheap sword, that also gives a little boost to def/atk (say, steel long).

Then you get a higher range of damages dealt, which isn't great for optimal training.

Why don't you want to raise phys btw?

If it's because you want maximum charm for summoning, i don't really understand. For the summon that is useful in pk charm doesn't matter, and for levelling charm does nothing

Edited by evilmangopie

Then you get a higher range of damages dealt, which isn't great for optimal training.

Why don't you want to raise phys btw?

If it's because you want maximum charm for summoning, i don't really understand. For the summon that is useful in pk charm doesn't matter, and for leveling charm does nothing

I dont want to rise phy because i wont be able to use weapons, that give defense and let me change monsters sooner, in particular it will let me go to fluffs 2 def levels earlier than i would with, say a bone, yet I wont do too much damage to them. Other than that its not that I dont want to level physique, but I want to level vit/inst. Vitality does the same important thing as phy - gives toughness, plus it increases mana pool, which currently is low.

And bout charm. Dont understand what you mean that it doesnt matter? Firstly, i get a chance to summon more creatures, i think having 2 monsters instead of one in PK or not PK is better and charm gives you that chance! Secondly, summons that have more crit are stronger, obviously. I dont want to level summoning, seriously I dont, it seems like a pain, but i want to have strong summons.

If you aren't a summoner then 99.9% of summon stones are bear/tiger, having two of them is a slight bonus (Less than hitting harder and having more hp thanks to phys), having them crit more is pretty meaningless, they'll die in two hits or so.

If you aren't a summoner

I AM planning to be a summoner.

Never mind. I started training on clops just today and it clearly showed what I lack - toughness. With my current attributes i kill one clop just after the other one spawns (with steel long) in dual clop spawn.

Thanks for the advices :)

Edited by Helklo

tbh get your phys to 32, you can train all the way up to feros till about 120 def with a build just like that

no way 28/44 p/c for fluffs then 28/48 for feros . . . chris you dont even KNOW, don't even KNOW! ^^

no way 28/44 p/c for fluffs then 28/48 for feros . . .

Agreed. Nyx has 28/44 p/c and gets up to 6k xp / minute on double feros spawn.

Why is no one mentioning the perils of low-emu summoning? If you want to be a strong summoner, you will have to spam a mind-numbing number of bear, tiger etc stones and the emu required for each, even if you were to sit at the gyp mine and mix, makes high might a great advantage.

That is unless, of course, you want someone to deliver them to you. Just do a #calc, though, and you'll realise that that might be a problem each time.

For a compromise, you may divert some points into Phy until you have the requisite summoning level. Once you DO have that, divert them back into your previous mapping and see if that works better overall.

Why is no one mentioning the perils of low-emu summoning? If you want to be a strong summoner, you will have to spam a mind-numbing number of bear, tiger etc stones and the emu required for each, even if you were to sit at the gyp mine and mix, makes high might a great advantage.

That is unless, of course, you want someone to deliver them to you. Just do a #calc, though, and you'll realise that that might be a problem each time.

For a compromise, you may divert some points into Phy until you have the requisite summoning level. Once you DO have that, divert them back into your previous mapping and see if that works better overall.

Finally someone who responds to what I asked. :)

Thanks. I really totally ignored the EMU. never even considered it as a need for a summoner. I will probably go with physique after i put 24vit (having low mana iw the worst :/ )

@darroc is 6k exp/min OA a big deal at feros? i mean.. I get over 5k/min OA in double clop spawn.

I dont want to level summoning, seriously I dont, it seems like a pain, but i want to have strong summons.

When you say stuff like this, I have no idea what you're on about and how to advise you. What do you plan to do?

I dont want to level summoning, seriously I dont, it seems like a pain, but i want to have strong summons.

When you say stuff like this, I have no idea what you're on about and how to advise you. What do you plan to do?

I dont want to level summoning, because its a pain. But I have to, because i want to have strong summons. Therefor I will level summoning, not because i like the process of leveling, but because i like the outcome of it.

Oki, well as has been said, EMU is very helpful for leveling summoning, gypsum's a bitch. Charm will barely help you in pk, the one manual summon that will be helpful and relatively cost effective, ACW, it doesn't matter how much they crit or how many you have. Once your summon level is high enough to summon them, they'll kill anyone or make them diss/tele.

Your summon level is more important than charm for manual summoning (Your summons a/d is dependent on summon level)

Either way, i'd reccomend raising your phys to at least 24

As a middle level summoner that uses aces/yeti at pk u should not really care about how your built is going to be... for a nice levelling guide use Korrode's