Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
van_binsbergen

Susje only use you

(Checking the logs...) And you say your chars in EL are JoeButler and rAre? :devlish:

Edited by Susje

yeeeap

i think it was you NC bot i bought off for MADALINUX, one near sto.

good price for me

i dont think i used your bots much though, definitely not with rAre.

I wonder if i'll get banned on ~H~ bots.

EDIT: I wonder why binsy hasnt reaccused or readdressed the "issue" with you yet

Edited by JoeButler

Susje, you say you never really trusted bins but he was good enough to mix for you time & time again & he has never given you cause not to trust him.

A guildie screwed you over & then you brand every member the same when you know that's not true.

You failed to price your bot correctly & are surprised someone took advantage, that's not a scam, that's taking the piss out of your stupidity.

I can understand you feeling angry about it but it was a few years ago now & time to get over it, your bots have had alot of business from our guild over the years but your loss not ours.

I am a believer in giving people a second chance, it's a shame your're not.

And without mentioning any tags but i know for a fact that a well known guild who allows scammers/bjers/serpers etc are permitted to trade your bots, so don't be such a hypocrite.

This is an example of if it happens to me is terrible, what happens to others is acceptable and due to their own idiocy.

this isnt directed at anybody, but apply it as you will.

also am i banned from your bots susje? :P

Look who talked... The Queen of hypocrites. You and van_binsbergen knowed luciferx is a scammer before joining your guild, because I told you all when happened. And "scammerx" himself didn't hide the fact, quite the opposite: he bragged about that and the millions of gc he got in public channels. So... who are the hipocrites?

Now you turned your honourable guild in a crap-guild with a scammer inside, like another infamous guilds in EL.

<sarcasm on>Your guildie has not the fault for being a scammer. Only another guilds' scammers are the worst, not your guildie. He deserves a second chance. The killer, the rapist, the drunk driver who killed a person doesn't have the fault, it's the victim's fault for being stupid and being in the wrong place at the wrong time... <sarcasm off>

Actually you are wrong, I didn't know he had 'scammed' your bot when he joined guild, I knew he had had a somewhat colourful history & he had been in guild for quite a few months before you even noticed he was in ~H~ & afaik he hasn't broken any of our rules since being in guild, hell he hardly plays much now anyway.

So what would you like me todo Susje?...kick him from guild for something he did years ago, even though he has done nothing wrong since being in ~H~

Like i said before, I'm a believer in giving people another chance.

& comparing real life situations to a game :confused: just alittle bit sad & pathetic don't you think?

It's pathetic saying the victim has the fault, not the outlaw. I put you some extreme example, so you can understand it...

I didn't say it was all your fault Susje, Luci shouldn't have done what he did but you are responsible to a degree & if it hadn't been Luci who pillaged your bot, someone else would have.

I'm not saying it's right but a fact.

It's like someone going to an invasion in their best gear with no rosto, dying & losing their bag...who is at fault, the player or the one who took the bag?

If you make a mistake someone will ALWAYS take advantage of that, it's sad but true.

I'm sorry for your loss ...what more can I say.

If someone going to an invasion looses his DB for no carrying rosto and a BJer robs the bag it's both player's fault, but it's bagjumper's fault in a higher degree. You can't compare a mistake with a guy stealing your property, knowing perfectly what is he doing and knowing that doing it will harm you...

I'm sure you live in a little bubble and have no idea what happens outside of it, and the fact you have no doors in it makes perfect sense that YOU have no idea what goes on in the real world, I suggest you should venture out once in a while, it's obvious to me ur just a very sad person that thinks has so much importance, in fact it's so laughable, if you give people an inch they will take a mile, get over it dick head!!!!

Another ~H~ member.... I've not talked about him and in his first post about me, he calls me dick head. With guildies like this :icon8: , showing his nice education and good manners, it's not strange they invited a scammer to the guild....

Hmm another member, well in fact I'm the founder of this guild and I was showing very good manners in my opinion, like I said just get a life and let this matter end, you know for a fact we are not a scammer guild & if any one else reads this post please post after and tell who we have scammed please.

The founder... And maybe the guildmaster too? I always thinked a guildmaster must be a prudent guy, diplomatic, well-mannered. Was I wrong in that? :blink:

Keep calling dick head to another players. You will make many friends and guildies. :happy:

different people hold different opinions, obviously yours conflict, and it wont be resolved.

Also afaik most of the people posting in this thread have spent so much time on the game that it would be good for more people to get a life, as it would prevent both parties from getting so heated on this.

#drama

Edited by JoeButler

So, Susje.. you're mad at ~H~ for letting someone into their guild that did to you years ago, exactly what you did to LeeDonaldson a few weeks ago on your ManicMiner account? At least that's what I picked up off this thread.. If I'm right about all that, you should just drop it and stop being such a grudge-holding hypocrite.

LeeDonaldson's thread -- http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=59287

Susje selling the character -- http://s1.zetaboards.com/Unofficial_EL_Forums/topic/5415069/1/#new

I have to say I am disappointed to hear that Susje is behind the manicminer "scam". And doubly disappointed that he tried to deny it. :(

Come on Susje, you're better than this...

For your information: I had no account in the unofficial forums. That Susje there is impersonating me. I just made an acount in unoff to talk with the admin there and proving I'm the guy playing Susje in Eternal Lands.

I feel pity for LeeDonaldson because he was scammed. Nobody knows better than me how painful is being scammed. But I'm NOT that manicminer. I don't know how LD thinked that or who told him that to throw dirt on me....

And of course, if I were a scammer (I'm not) I wouldn't sell the scammer char with my main's name. That would be really stupid...

I knowed before this I have some enemies (and many good friends too :)) but all this stuff proved me some of that enemies are really evil.

I love how people fell for coincidence.

You should have realised it was too good to be true lool.

Enough proof for LeeDonaldson at least. You know, there's no trolls in unoff so it must automatically be true without any critical thinking.

I love how people fell for coincidence.

You should have realised it was too good to be true lool.

Enough proof for LeeDonaldson at least. You know, there's no trolls in unoff so it must automatically be true without any critical thinking.

Very good point. Right now they are happily giving out free grammar lessons as well.

Such well behaved, completely accurate and useful information is abundant on the Unoff.

10/10 to this thread, the hypocrisy is dripping from my screen.

the ONLY difference between some of the main people in this thread (you know who you are) on 1 side, and LuciferX on the other, is that LuciferX never hid the fact that he would pretty much do anything to get what he wanted.

So Susje, for once, someone outsmarted you due to a mistake of your own... you totally deserve it, you've ripped off plenty of people over the past years with your 'honorable' bots and your price hiking. Get over yourself, lol.

Edited by Dilly

Price hiking? Are you talking about "scammerx"? He's the master of price hiking and teached the other bot owners.

A little example: look the grapes he's selling in Mary bot for 90K gc (90K!!!) a piece. He bought all the grapes in the bots at that moment for rising the price. In my bot he payed a middle-man to do it because he is banned forever, and being a big-mouthed guy then boasted of that via #IGs to my guild (that caused the middle-man were banned too :)). His mistake was thinking the owners don't have more in the sto....

Edited by Susje

Price hiking? Are you talking about "scammerx"? He's the master of price hiking and teached the other bot owners.

A little example: look the grapes he's selling in Mary bot for 90K gc (90K!!!) a piece. He bought all the grapes in the bots at that moment for rising the price. In my bot he payed a middle-man to do it because he is banned forever, and being a big-mouthed guy then boasted of that via #IGs to my guild (that caused the middle-man were banned too :)). His mistake was thinking the owners don't have more in the sto....

What was i saying about it being easy to circumvent?

\o\/o/

People will always take advantage of the fact bots can't effectively prevent abuse and safeguarded at all really. It's always been possible to buy up and price hike everything, buy from one bot selling something cheaply and sell to another bot, or use them as another means of getting antisocial buyers money. All done by me and my friends, because its easy as crap to do. Bots are a very good thing in the toolkit for anybody to make an easy profit without much effort, both maliciously and ordinary, so tbh.

If you don't want to use bots to screw others over or allow other people to screw you over, then stop paying for them :P

10/10 to this thread, the hypocrisy is dripping from my screen.

the ONLY difference between some of the main people in this thread (you know who you are) on 1 side, and LuciferX on the other, is that LuciferX never hid the fact that he would pretty much do anything to get what he wanted.

So Susje, for once, someone outsmarted you due to a mistake of your own... you totally deserve it, you've ripped off plenty of people over the past years with your 'honorable' bots and your price hiking. Get over yourself, lol.

10/10 post, even thought you banned me from your bot for my name :<

OK, it seems that we are far enough from the original dispute, to make that question moot.