Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CelticLady

Did you always want to be an all arounder?

Why I am an all rounder in the soul :

- I like making things by myself, being independent from nature and been in love freedom,

- I like the process of the creation, to create is a happiness always new for me,

- I am curious, curious about any knowledge, to make everything and, to know everything,

- I have a touch of madness.

My purpose is to have 100 level in all the skills ; it will be very attractive to see and a beautiful challenge.

I am not so sure you could really call me an all arounder because I don't really try to train skills past the point of what I find useful or practical. Currently, I am using a/d training as a means to get OA levels to raise my carry capacity and to make more work sites available to me. I started out the game wanting to be a blacksmith. I got quite good at manu real quick. Since then, I figured I should learn a little bit of this and a little bit of that because that is just the sort of person I am. I probably will never advance tailoring past the point of making fabric because there is just no practical use for clothing that you make. It is only cosmetic. Perhaps all I will need for engineering is poison caltrops and I have other guildies to do that stuff for me anyways.

I've only recently started this game and I'm absolutely sure I want to be self sufficient.

It's just the sense of not having to spend money on anything and making everything yourself that makes things exciting.

(Woo! Post necro!)

Edited by Urist