Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hades

How deep we will sink ?

The tailoring skill, for example, is a big money sink, and does not add any money to the game (it will just move the money around)
(quoting Ent)

SO NPC wont compensate the hundreds thousands of coins spent on it already, I wonder if players will have the wallet to pay for it or if this is the most maquievel plane of all times :hug:

What u think ?

The tailoring skill, for example, is a big money sink, and does not add any money to the game (it will just move the money around)
(quoting Ent)

SO NPC wont compensate the hundreds thousands of coins spent on it already, I wonder if players will have the wallet to pay for it or if this is the most maquievel plane of all times :hug:

What u think ?

if clothes look nice they will pay a lot :)

when u go shopping irl, u spend a lot too and u don't get money by buying clothes xD

Style :]

He means that by leveling the skill you have to pay coins to NPC's.. And by doing that, the GC is wiped out of the game. It can still be profitable to level up, other players might pay well for clothes that needs a high tailoring to create.

All skills but harvest and alc cost gc to level.

As long as I can level with the nexus I have now - or buy later - will I level, untill I can make every item.

Untill now do I think it's too easy to level, if you have gc, it took me 2 hours to get level 11 ( with only 8 will ) :P

Waiting for the next we can make, I think there will be lots of cheap fabric later on. ;)

(quoting Ent)

SO NPC wont compensate the hundreds thousands of coins spent on it already, I wonder if players will have the wallet to pay for it or if this is the most maquievel plane of all times :)

What u think ?

Npc will not compensate 100% of the coins spent, but fabric can be sold back to the Npc for a loss ( 40 gold iirc)

I spend 20 gc on the square vials, make the orange dye with stuff I've made, then sell it to tailorica for 25gc.

now as long as I have enough food to keep me going, I can keep making them till thy kingdom come ^^

edit: oh and all of the ingredients you need for orange dye are in TG, along with tailorica. Head into the caves and you can get the stuff you need for the water ess!

Edited by TheComet

I assume it means that finished clothing will cost a fortune to make. Just having 10038565 ton of purple fabric spread over storages doesn't take it out of the game even if there would be less GC to spend.