Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Praselcom

Praselcom - Split from Validation Thread

Guest Praselcom

I created this forum account because I can't connect to EL with my charname/password (I've checked caps several times and all is well written). I have friends who play EL but this is the first character I created. I think my IP is dynamic but I don't try to hide it. I use the IP my internet provider gives to me. As I said, this is my first character in EL so I'm sure my IP is different from any player and I didn't have another forum account.

Can you validate my forum account or help me to connect in EL again, please?

I created this forum account because I can't connect to EL with my charname/password (I've checked caps several times and all is well written). I have friends who play EL but this is the first character I created. I think my IP is dynamic but I don't try to hide it. I use the IP my internet provider gives to me. As I said, this is my first character in EL so I'm sure my IP is different from any player and I didn't have another forum account.

Can you validate my forum account or help me to connect in EL again, please?

Seriously, how stupid do you think we are?

So basically Susje's alt gave you some 300K the first day you came in the game, and then you bought 20 Haidir passes with that money. Right?

Guest Praselcom

No, I didn't trade with a Susje's alt. I need some haidir passes for skipping bad dailies and developing my char faster, so I bought gc from Susje with real money. I picked my gc from Susje's bot and bought some haidir passes in the cheapest bot I found.

Did I break any EL rule buying gc or buying items in a bot?

Okay, just playing along here to see how far you want to try to take this (and you aren't fooling anyone, by the way). You mean to tell us that as a brand new player, in the time span of precisely 9 minutes and 41 seconds, you created your character, made your way to LightPresent the bot, retrieved the gc you bought for $$$, made your way to Haidir, got a daily that was so bad you needed passes, looked through multiple bots to find the cheapest, got to said cheapest bot which "coincidentally" happened to have just stocked those passes about an hour prior to you purchasing them, bought the passes, then made your way to storage to deposit them, then 15 seconds later logged off. Again, I repeat, as a brand new player. Really? And that's just the logistics nonsense you expect us to swallow. There are plenty more "coincidences".

1) i doubt you would send money to somebody you don't know via western union, which susje requests

2) if u r such good trader and searched the bot with lowest price, u would search unofficial and found out there are people selling for way better rates

3) if i was new player, and saw flaming in susje's topics he is scammer etc, i wouldn't buy of him anyway...

Edited by KoDdy

Guest Praselcom

I can't connect to EL with my charname/password and don't get any error message so I guess somebody banned me although I didn't break any EL rule. I try to create a forum account and validate it for posting in ban sub-forum but you don't validate it because you say I'm an alt (and that's not true). Now I want to know if I'm really banned and the reason and "my case" is in another thread where you know I can't post or reply because my forum account is not validated.

Is there a new EL rule that I don't know and permits banning without reason and without having the right to complain?

Yes, the rule is called: "Don't try to bullshit Radu, he is not that stupid". Had you said: "yeah, it was my alt, is there any rule against it?" I would have said that it's a dick move, and let you alone. But you lied to me, so now explain how you are a new player.

Yes, the rule is called: "Don't try to bullshit Radu, he is not that stupid".

Ahem, and Aislinn too. :stare: It's not the first time you tried to lie to me about your alts, and this after we removed rule 5. You've been sneaking around everyone's bots with what you hope are unknown alts trying to bypass their bot bans of you.

I hate to dog pile, but I wanted to point out 3 things.

1, Radu and the divine Ms. Aislinn have a over a decade of hunting down rule 5 breakers. Catching you took less time then it takes to fix a pot of coffee and get a donut.

2. I had dropped the whole issue after I talked to you and told you to stay away from my bot. Once again, you can't leave well enough alone and escalate things when you need to leave it alone.

3. Here is what you have accomplished: Everyone knows you are using alts to get around bot bans and you've made yourself look bad for chump change. In this case it's 250gc * 15 passes for a grand total of 3750gcs, The difference between my price for passes and yours.

Congratulations, you've won the golden dink award!

Edited by RipTide

Fourth point: if you feel the need to lie, make it at least consistent with the known facts.

Edited by revi

Guest Praselcom

I'm not an alt so I'm sure in the moment I created my char my IP address was different from any IP the players logged on were using. And I never talked with riptide ingame.

If I was banned by the rule "don't try to bullshit Radu, he is not that stupid" that rule is not written inside the Eternal Lands Game rules and usually in the games the players are banned for breaking written rules, not for subjective opinions (even if it's an opinion from game owner).

I suggest you add a new rule 1 like this: "Thinking radu and/or the mods are stupid (and they know every player's tought because they use their god super-powers) is a severe offense punished with a ban." Or maybe this one: "Rules don't matter. Any player can be banned anytime without a reason, just because radu wants." That way, every player in EL would know what to expect from radu and from the game and would be easier to explain bans like this.

Knowing I'm banned without a real reason and I won't apologise for something I didn't or for breaking supposedly "a rule" that doesn't exist, I guess my char won't be unbanned and prolly this will be my last forum post. Goodbye EL.

Or how about something like Rule 1. As if it wasn't enough you bash radu and EL ingame in channel 6 every other day, you go out of your way to try to piss off every other player by trying to take advantage of the players' inability to know who your alts are and circumventing bot bans and manipulating the EL economy.

Seriously, keep in mind it all adds up. You don't get to keep pushing the boundaries of the letter of the law to ruin things for everyone else with the added bonus of making a real $$$ living for yourself.

I also caution you to keep in mind we see other things in the logs as well that we have not mentioned here in public. We know who you are, it's not godlike powers of mind reading.

Bye.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this