Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Martin

Old account, password forgotten

Guest Martin

Hi!

I played Eternal Lands last time about 10 years ago. I can't remember my password. When I enter my name in the software, "the password is wrong", so my account still exists. However, on the recovery password page, when I enter my name, I'm told that I do not exist :'(

My login is hornet (or Hornet).

Could you help me ?

Thanks a lot,

Martin

Best you contact radu by (forum) PM, with information to show him that you are the owner of the character.

You will have to pay 5$ to get the pass recovered, though.

You could also just start a new character for now, and see what has changed compared to what you remember

from 10 years ago. For instance, there are a lot more quests now...

Hi!

I played Eternal Lands last time about 10 years ago. I can't remember my password. When I enter my name in the software, "the password is wrong", so my account still exists. However, on the recovery password page, when I enter my name, I'm told that I do not exist :'(

My login is hornet (or Hornet).

Could you help me ?

Thanks a lot,

Martin

Forums and game are two separate entities. There is no "recovery password page" for your game character; that page is for forums only. I see a hornet character here: http://www.eternal-lands.com/view_user.php?user=hornetbut I don't know if that is yours or not. If your character didn't have many levels, it's possible your character was deleted in a sweep of un-leveled characters and this is someone else's.

If you remember anything about your character at all - such as what race you picked, clothes it would have on, where you were last logged in, what password you think it should be, etc (stats don't count as those are public), you could ask radu about it and if you could satisfactorily prove it was yours, pay a $5 password recovery fee.

If none of that works, make yourself a new character and jump in. It's never been easier for newbies to level and you'll be right back where you were in no time.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this