Grumpy

Jay

SexyMidgetBoy

Cyrus

InfectioN

Loader

Ironfist

Edited by deano

Well we have been busy and having a great time on the pk server.

Here are a few photos of our progress. ^^

Forest_chim_bites_the_dust.jpg

Jumpyvrschim.jpg

Jumpy is our mage

he kills mostly buy magic

he has a wicked harm

and you can use magic over barriers and such so your not attacked

Thats why he has the death ess with him

If anything Jumpy deserves the most praise and i'm glad he's in Thor wouldnt want to meet him on the battlefield

We dont need to fix pics all picks are genuine

Handy Thor

Yea right now the mage rocks. Sorry I hid my stats and what all I had in inv cause I did not want everyone knowing my secrets. And to tell the truth. Jumpy is a wicked mage he can kill one much faster than me. Under the leadership or jumpy and handy we have become what we have. THanks to those 2 thor will always be strong.

We look forward to getting some competition and it is not hard. I know of a person who in less than 2 weeks made a/d over 40 now that rocks.

260ee.jpg

Great day today no knowllege day so i made Iron Platemail with my manu char Loader

Saved me 40kgc to read the book also mad some frying pans and ts pots and a few rings

ah well back to fluffy killing with my fighting char

Great day

Handy Thor

hmmm...

I would have said well done, but I'm a bit suspicious of someone with A/D 32/32 killing chim with only 1 HE in inv and 0 SRs! :P

This was one of the rare times I decided to even wear armor.. With the new attributes after cap, let me assure you, it is possible to build a nice mage charater with a little work. I still have a long long way to go, as I can only harm for 75 points at a time. PK server allows a lot of different builds, it is not just the same 10 people hanging around in front of an arena drinking pots and casting magic immunity, you can really try different statagys here. When archery comes into play it will only get more intresting. I am surprised more PRO players dont give this server a try. The n44bs have seemed to be weeded out (though I am still here) It brings the game to a different level, it is quite intresting. And remember, no cooldown on dis/tele rings, so as long as your not afk it is pretty hard to get pked. But there are a few intresting fights now and then. As funny as it may seem, it is really hard to pick a fight here, people are too pro to tele away when they see the pro mage/archer/fighter/summoner..Unless they think they can match them! then the real style of fighting comes out. One example is I killed player X with a nice harm and a damage ring while he was on a spawn.....next his guildie killed me as I drag his DB to store. With his 1K db, and my 2K rosto going poof..it was fun for all. Makes me think I may need a new statagy ^^ But at least its fun

Jumpy

I accept your explanations, and I was not suggesting that pics were fake. But I'm sure you see my point since you need SRs especially if you are a mage killing with harms. I would understand if you had a CoM on :icon13:

Anyway, gratz to the guild and GL with it :D

Killed a yetis today was map walking when it attacked buy the time my char had fled it had taken 10 hp of the yetis so i followed him into the castle to finnish him of

2qhzvvk.jpg

Would like to add didnt use any rings or magic only restore

Handyman Thor

Congratulations on the kill.

Nice to see those levels work, but i don't want to be like you :) my objective now is the cat :)

Thor you are red tagged and we hate you!

vacation almost over and this stupid post is what I thought to write instead of a "hey I am back, see you soon etc."

Thor you are red tagged and we hate you!

vacation almost over and this stupid post is what I thought to write instead of a "hey I am back, see you soon etc."

don't know if I should say great or not... vacation almost over... kind of sad

anyway, hope to see you online some time soon.

although my name isn't on the list I am in Thor too. ;)