Eternal Lands Official Forums
Rasool

Heavy minerals harvesting strategy...

I want to know if there's any suggestion on how to harvest heavy minerals, like turqoise (which i'm mostly interested in) so that it can be reasonable to harvest them in bulk?

Yup, make indicators at the turqoise in glacmor.

If you're stocking it at sto for sale or something, then only option is just like any other harvestable... back and forth to sto. Since a certain change to Arius, the best bet for turq is glacmor cave to AA sto via boat.

hmm...seems the best startegy for me is to mix in place, yeah after that change in Arius, that's not a nice location anymore and yeah i think i should give NC PK cave a try too :rolleyes:

There is one exception that proves the rule though. Mixing potion extracts is a tedious task (don't get me started on subject of collecting ings for them ;)), I for one should know it.

However, hauling ings for a single extract to gypsum deposit, that is 120 flowers (except in case of wheat-daffodil-feran horn extract) + 1 vial + food of your choice, limits even those with 960 EMU to maximum of 7 extracts per trip.

So even though we're talking necessary evil here, I found harving gypsum and hauling it back to sto for mixing with rest of ings much more efficient.

hmm...seems the best startegy for me is to mix in place, yeah after that change in Arius, that's not a nice location anymore and yeah i think i should give NC PK cave a try too :lipssealed:

i didn't notice any changes in arius after 2 months not playing EL or did the changes happen much much earlier?

The "oh so secret" short cut by ways of that chiseled chest has been changed and it takes now about the same time as the walk through Arius' Magic School.

I think the typo in the message you get when you use that "secret" is still in place though. :lipssealed:

The "oh so secret" short cut by ways of that chiseled chest has been changed and it takes now about the same time as the walk through Arius' Magic School.

I think the typo in the message you get when you use that "secret" is still in place though. :lipssealed:

oke i now enough of the "secret place" :pickaxe::blush: