Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Patriot

Beware of TACO

After having talked with Taco from time to time, and thinking he was a decent guy, he approached me wanting to sell a few items.

I hesitated, but then agreed. I sent him the money (a rather small amount thankfully) but then he logged off, and has yet to give me what I have bought.

I realize this is the risk of doing these transactions, but would just like to warn the EL community that scum still is around, so beware.

c2b08df6-837a-4d7b-b04a-8ff1523b2062.png

I have plenty of other proof, if you doubt me. You can contact me in-game.

He also got a 3rd party involved with this so was unable to realistically file a paypal dispute. Ofc was not made aware of the 3rd party till afterwards.

Anyway. BEWARE OF TACO. HE IS SCUM and a SCAMMER.

Edited by talon1527

You have to be really dumb to lose money over paypal. That being said, you can always charge-back the amount you sent him by disputing the transaction. He has no way of proving that he gave you the items, even if he did. Paypal always sides with the buyer in cases like these.

Exacly (@Soul), why not using charge-back? PayPal scams works rather for 'buyers' instead for sellers. I know people who sold characters and were charged-back leaving them with nothing.