Eternal Lands Official Forums
Zamorack

40 harvesting

What is the best thing to harvest to get to 40 harvesting from 35?

I found tullips were good, no nexus, easy to find and you can even sell them... plus arnt so slow you cant do anything else in the hour.

i actually prefer slow harvesters

in that case id go for something like mullien or yarrow will be a lot slower...or if you have the nexus and the knowledge good old titanium ore (and the chance to find some nice stones)

Tree shrooms or Yew. Probably lean towards Tree shroom, slower than some of the things mentioned, but Yew maybe too much for you to get done in an hour.

Tree shrooms or Yew. Probably lean towards Tree shroom, slower than some of the things mentioned, but Yew maybe too much for you to get done in an hour.

I had trouble to fulfill an hour on yew at harvesting level of 60, so I guess yew is out of option. But white chanterelles, ogre toes and tree mushrooms are of course good choice.

If you want xp, tree shrooms. If you want to sell it afterwards, stay away from all shrooms unless you know someone making extracts. NPCs will buy everything but shrooms.

I used to go with Yarrow, pretty close to TG storage (where I used to spend most of my time)

If you want to sell it to other players, Wormwood would be another nice choice, used in a couple pots in big amounts.