Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Burn

Find Joker, Win a Brick

At the time of this post, Joker is sitting on one of 200 new spawn locations. Being brand new locations, everyone is on equal footing.

Be the first to find him, and win a rosto.*

And be the first to know any of his new 200 locations. ;-)

Your ONLY clues:

1- His current location is on a map that is part of C2. (Yes, I know where he is.)

2- He is NOT in a secret location, but it's not a spot people would accidentally run into him while doing other things.

3- There's Ice, Ice baby (and no, you don't have to deal with a stivy-alt, one question I'm getting asked too often)

Remember that Joker spawn locations are secrets, so if you find him don't blurt out the loc in chat. Plus it'll be info only you know.

*I tend to be afk or offline a lot, but I'll get it to you as quickly as possible.

If I'm not online when he's found, make sure the Mercator Page shows the announcement that you found it, or at least one moderator can confirm it if mercator missed it (uncommon).

Edited by Burn

Still going...

Just think, you'll be the only person to know any of the new Joker locations. Be the envy of... one or two people!

I gotta admit, this was one of the handful of more difficult spots to find him. Most are a lot easier, hehe.

And who knows, maybe you'll get the new rare reward from Joker that radu added (no, I dunno what that is).

Edited by Burn

Wow, okay... This is definitely one of the more hard-to-find spots. Out of all the easier ones I picked, it had to go to this hard one first.

One more clue then:

3- There's Ice, Ice baby... (and no, you don't have to deal with a stivy-alt, one question I'm getting asked too often)

Edited by Burn