Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Monkeyb00y

Enriched Essences...

Is it me or is the success rate for EFE's (or any enriched essences) set at 0% now. :medieval:

I've been doing a project that has involved about 50k FE's and we are at 0 EFEs between

everyone. I've also been harvesting TONS of flowers, minerals & ore, and also 0 stones.

The last time I made an enriched essence was around June of 2008 (an EME),

and the last time I got a stone was a serpent stone around November 2008.

Please reply with some insight or if I'm just not making enough essence or harvesting enough?

Thanks. :P

1 EFE after 32k FEs. Rates are adjusted to total ingame amount of them. Also no stone after 250k harvestables, then serpent and enrichment in one evening. Luck with low probabilities combined :medieval:

Note: Also, some people expect to have some "right" on enriched essence or a stone after certain amount of mixed/harvested. There is no such thing, only luck. Some have more, some have less, there is nothing more to it I am afraid.

Edited by Khalai

Well, I do understand the percentages & luck is all it's about.

But I wasn't sure if it's been brought down to 0% because as

a whole, my friends & I haven't seen anything this whole time.

Like 3 weeks so far. :medieval:

I guess it's the same way with NMT capes in game then.

Thanks for the clarification. :P

Edited by Monkeyb00y

Hello all,

I typically have TERRIBLE luck. I am the prime example of Murphy's law. As such, I can count on one hand the number of stones that I have found since I started playing 2-3 years ago. Then just last week, I got a binding stone. As soon as I started harvesting again, I got a serpent stone. I practically danced around the room. Oh wait... actually I did...

The_Saxman (Jayim_Duinara)

Rates are adjusted to total ingame amount of them.

The lower chance to get one, the bigger desire to hoard. If rare goods are hard to get, and in the same time they are absolutely necessary to progress, people tend to save them for a future use rather than use up or sell. Luck brings an element of uncertainty, we are never sure when we get another one, thus when we finally do, we keep it. That increases total amount in game, causing the rate to be adjusted down ..... :rolleyes::D

The counter I have now is for the last 2 months and I have :

FE - 65300 - 10 EFEs

MagE - 10299 - 2 EMEs

DE - 2686 - 8 EDEs

WE - 9924 - 2 EWEs

At the same time 15 stones - from 736k harvested ore/minerals/flowers.

But lately not as many as xmas/newyear-time.

A lot of it is luck, I have another char and it has only got 1 stone ever - a binding the first day they were in game. :rolleyes:

Only ever found 2 attribute stones - phys & coord - within the same load of 800 mums!

Total of 500k+ harvests since they were introduced

I have a lot of luck for attribute stones and other minor ones (mostly enrichment and serpent) - on this counter 27 stones from 1 989 000 harvestables.

I have terrible luck for enriched essences - I have never made EME for instance while mixing magic essences, all I have made were from enrichment stones.

However, I have made one efe today, soon after posting in this thread this morning lol :P With bad make rare astro btw - go figure...

Edited by Cruella

The counter I have now is for the last 2 months and I have :

FE - 65300 - 10 EFEs

MagE - 10299 - 2 EMEs

DE - 2686 - 8 EDEs

WE - 9924 - 2 EWEs

FE 64K - 0 EFE

MagE 16K - 1 EME

DE 7.6K - 10 EDE

WE 20K - 2 EWE

You are much much much more lucky then me.

Edited by Silvatica

Zami, with the rates you posted there, it seems you were using Arti Cloak too?

Maybe a little different but my PK Server logs are:

25k Fire Essence - 5 EFE

4k Life Essences - 4 ELE

5k Death Essence - 10 EDE

10k Water Essence - 0 EWE

5k Magic Essence - 4 EME

(I was using a arti cape, for them all apart from the Magic Essences).

As for rare stones.. I've not found much.. And I don't want too add up all my counters of 9 accounts to work it out. ^^ But on the main server I've never found a Removal Stone.

Zami, with the rates you posted there, it seems you were using Arti Cloak too?

No I did not. For some reason have this char had a lot of luck from I started playing harving/alcing, but bad luck manu/pot.

I guess finding stones & making enriched essences all depends on luck & astro

304k+ FEs & 19 EFEs

3308 MEs & 1 EME

& i do wear the arti, as for stones...2 nexus removals found (while harvesting flowers with astro maxed out) 2 serpent stones, 2 binding, a rosto, vitality & enrichment out of 610k+ harvested

Radu said in another post about this that he, at times, set the chance to make EFE's too 0. So you could make over 1 million FEs and still not get a single one due to this... :(

Radu said in another post about this that he, at times, set the chance to make EFE's too 0. So you could make over 1 million FEs and still not get a single one due to this... :(

Yes and the question was, if we got any atm and as we do, it seem that it's not 0 atm.

i got 1 EFE from 560 FEs. at first i thought it would be like 1 out of every 170 (i don't know why i thought this) and i got 1 after 135. this confirmed it... i was like why are they so expensive? i was just going for an EFE too.

I made a batch of 1600 fe, 3 of which came out enriched. (With arti cloak on)

Checked my astro - heavily red!