Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Josh

I forgot my password and was wondering how to get back since this character was a great character.

Guest Josh

I had a account which his name was Kanouff i haven't played him in almost 9 years and have long since forgot the password I have since then started replaying the game and I wanted to get my old Character back he was a big part of the guild Iron and I wanted to know if there is anyway to get my character back so I can play him again.

This is my account.

If you click on my account I've been a member since 2005 so I'm not lying.

I would rather not have to pay and I believe the proof is that I am on this forum the only problem was that I had to have my password reset to my email.

You will need to pay $5 to radu for a password recovery. There is no other way, radu needs to pay for his time. Some other proof as well, having an account here doesn't mean much. Stats, old ip address, something that says you are you and own this char.

Good luck!

Guest zxbrandon

umm, why doesn't he use automatic password recovery like every other game? he doesn't need to dedicate any time to it

Note in 10 years there is a good chance that player was removed during cleanup.

With changes in game in 10 years it may not be worth paying for it; I'd suggest creating a new character say "Kanouff_Jr", see if you still like and then work on getting old character back. At least with new character you could chat with any friends who still play. The old rule about trading between alts does not apply do if you get old character back you could trade items.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this