Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Raz

Finally 107

A long, long time ago - I was recruited into IRON by WizzKidd - who was a top summoner in those days - and the bug bit. He is long gone but the summoning continued.

A long time ago - I did some calculations and worked out a way that summoning could be 'speed levelled' - and recruiting my first 'slave' we set out to mix the first bag of summon stones.

Now almost 125,000 tigers (and 6500 trips to the Arius gypsum mine) later - I have reached summon 107

107.png

Just to say a huge thank-you to all those that made this possible....

From the UNIT guys who could 'process' a thousand white tigers per day, the countless LE & SR mixers, but most of all to the 'slaves' who mined almost 2M gypsum to make this possible.

And of course to all those who have helped to while away countless hours whilst getting high on gypsum powder in the mine.

And of course to the old master Blodoks - who made visits to the cave such fun to wind him up! Come back and re-take your crown anytime!

Will I continue - most definitely not - unless major changes are made to the skill......

Raz

Congratulations, a remarkable feat!

I really can't understand what you guys find so interesting in gypsum! *brushes away turqoise powder from his coat* :icon13:

oooooh, many congratulations from the unexplored depths of my black heart :wub: . You make me think of starting summoning again...wait...no, it was only air in my stomach. Way to go, big parasite ;)

good job - take a 5 minute breather and get to work on tailoring 107 :confused:

A long time ago - I did some calculations and worked out a way that summoning could be 'speed levelled' - and recruiting my first 'slave' we set out to mix the first bag of summon stones.

Raz

Gratz!, plz do tell ;p