Sign in to follow this  
daiske1

Should I do this?

Arti Cape  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Is the arti cape worth it

• Yes
    • No

Arti has favoured me in manu, this is right after I fineshed s2e making book, and started s2es for first time \o/

elscreen026.png

:)

~KgN

Have arti cape , will travel

From about 78k FE I have made 17 EFE

Also made a few modable swords ( steel long, s2e )

And if your looking for a good reason to buy the artificer cape , I also made 2 sets of Steel Greaves of Ubber Defense, which each sold for well over 300kgc

So yeh, ive made my money back , and then some.

Peace and donuts

whats that arc skill kagen. Under tailor. Is it archery

It's "ranging" (at least on latest CVS on linux).

Yeah, wasnt running RC, accidently clicked on regular version on desktop >.< but yes, 'arc' is for archery, but its ranging on the newer versions.

~KgN

so how come it isn't on my mac. Is it only for linux. So can you train ranging too?

NO daiske, u only got that skill tab if u downloaded the one patch that Ent gave us a while aback, maybe a month or 2 back, idk bout CVS, they might have it, but U cannot train Archery until the update This month

Its not a simple question of yes or no. (i wont vote). If you are a manuer and you need enriched essences all the time and you dont want to depend on other ppl making them (prices can go high when the market is empty) then this is the first reason to take it.

If you are a high level manuer.. you make great swords and steel and titanium plate armour .. then you MUST take it no matter what!! Because then you have the big chance to make stuff like : Steel greaves of upper defence or sunbreaker of destruktion and there is a lot more to name.. this stuff is extreme expensive and usually goes over 300kgc. You can't miss that can you ?

For all other purposes , don't take it because if you think about the 10 human nexus, that is a lot of pickpoints.

make your choice :D

Solar

Edited by SolarStar

He dosn't even play anymore lol, although, I'm considering getting one, not to sure yet, I just started up Manu, and Alchemy, and Potions, so I think I will, I got 7 Human as it is.

Its a basis of opinion really.

Arti keeps working wonders for me to this day.

I make ELE every 400-500 LE and thats with bad astro.

It might not be so good for some people, people tell me I'm extremely lucky with alching. May be just me.

But for me, I say arti is SO worth it.

Edited by BEAVER

I make ELE every 400-500 ELE and thats with bad astro.

It might not be so good for some people, people tell me I'm extremely lucky with alching. May be just me.

u make 400-500 ELE? u must be rich :ph34r: then ur really extremely lucky with alching :(

yea.i got the arti cape...i felt like it was a complete waste of 10 human neuxus.

So Beaver you MUST BE SO FREAKING LUCKY

I make ELE every 400-500 ELE and thats with bad astro.

u make 400-500 ELE? u must be rich :) then ur really extremely lucky with alching :lipssealed:

not 400-500 eles lol he means he makes a ele in every 400-500 les made

imo the cape only pays out if ur doing alot of manu, as said before. i used it for some time while mixing essies and my enriched rate was higher, but it would have taken me ages, to get the gc needed for the arti cape back.

Uh the gc to get the arti cape back? If you want the gc back you can always sell it again. The only problem with getting an arti cape is finding the cash to invest in it, then there are those 3 extra pp's (assuming you already have 7 human) to spend.

Imo arti is a good investment for the alcher/manuer, and depending on whether you rely on luck (rare manu armours) or a sure thing (enriched essies) can be the difference between making a nice profit and making squat.