Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
yethq

Looking for Harvest/Mixing Partner

I am not sure where to post this but I am looking for any players that would like to occassionally do harvest/mixing with me in a cave setting...I am back after pretty much years away been back a few months now but I am kind of missing old friends who no longer play--some left a couple died...and I am not sure how to go about finding someone to harvest/mix with but I was happiest ingame when I had at least one person to pal around with a bit..I love all the EL Community and you are good to me, I am very happy to be back but if any of you would like to harvest and or mix with me in a cave or someplace interesting please pm me ingame or leave a message with mercator..newbies are welcome I can show you some neat places that are nice to know about. Old timers fine too if you would like to take some time sometime for an old fashioned big harvest or a cave mix. I find doing a project with another so much more pleasurable than just doing it with my alts I decided to risk having everyone laugh at me and just see if someone would also like this...yes I harvest with my alts all the time and I mix with them also...but I am looking now for others who would like a real person to harvest or mix with....let me know...anyone welcome. (well just about..known bjers not really welcome--anyone else is)

shoot this is in wrong spot (revi can you move it I cant and I dont see how to delete it even except to just wipe it clean) I cant even wipe it out it wont cancel so any I am tired and put it in wrong spot and need it move sorry.

if in new spot place for subject pls put "Looking for harvest/mixing partner" pls

Edited by yethq

I can let you know when / where i am harvesting if you like, i never bag mix, but use caladina as a watcher/healer so other people nearby usually benifit from that

anytime anyone wants to harvest or bag mix for extended periods I am willing to do it with them...I just want to do some projects with others when it is possible so yeah, would love that..besides bag mixing I sometimes sit and harvest into a bag for hours then haul it back to sto but mosty I do this in more remote places as this is risky in more populated caves due to the chance of losing control of your bag while hauling and having it bjed if someone is so inclined--even though I was recently bjed all in all I have found it safer to do bags now than much earlier in my el carreer when there were far more people and more people in general means also more bad people and there were...now I think we have a majority of very good people, a very nice community.