Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lachesis

Storyline excerpt for Wikipedia article

Greetings our writers,

Recently, kl4Uz and me rewrote Eternal Lands Wikipedia article so that it presents the game a little. However, a paragraph entitled "The Story" is still missing. I would like to put a "teaser" for our story that both arouses interest in the reader and provides a concise overview of the most important background information, followed by a link to the full storyline on http://www.eternal-lands.com/index.php?content=story. I don't dare to write it myself though, maybe those that participated in the creation of the EL main stories can create the teaser? Or someone else? Thank you in advance!

With Regards

Lachesis

Edit: Of course kl4Uz deserves the same credits for the WP article. :)

Edit: kl4Uz is picky about the spelling of his name :D

Edited by Lachesis

Please thank kl4Uz, he took it up, and I just polished it a bit. Hmm, just noticed I didn't mention that in the first post. (edited)

Edited by Lachesis

Please thank Kl4uz, he took it up, and I just polished it a bit. Hmm, just noticed I didn't mention that in the first post. (edited)

209821[/snapback]

'Polished it up' is an understatement :D

Great job. I added a list of the official developers over time.

If you are gonna work on that article, please remember that it is an encyclopedia article and not a personal view of things or an advertisment.

Also the history section needs more information. What were the moments of fate in EL, and what people were involved in them? Summarizing this needs the help of many people, so the different perspectives can add up to a story. Also someone with some writing skill that knows many of the people needs to melt it all together.

You know, the french version is so different, I'd classify it as a spin-off.

I just wanted to say feel free to; however kl4Uz was already faster than you and added it to the Spin-Offs.

210214[/snapback]

Yeah, I just cleaned it up a bit based on what I know about the differences. (Which are ~ somewhere between BM and OL)