Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
snoops

predictor knowledge

I thought I would try making an attack predictor, noting I have read the required A/D indicator book.

However, it failed with a message of "You lack the knowledge of make rare/fail indicator building to make a attack predictor"

hmm

So I tried a defense predictor, same result. Encyclopaedia lists required knowledge as a/d indicator, mix window tells me make rare/fail.

Same problem with harvest and degrade predictors, of which I have Harvest/Degrade indicator knowledge.

So I tried the other predictors, for which I don't have the required knowledge, and they all want me to read make rare/fail indicator.

I don't see this book listed as a pre-requisite anywhere

http://eternal-lands.com/manufacture.htm

It's listed.

It's an odd requirement for all predictors, and the encyc seems to have them wrong, but... it's listed on the official list.

While it's (of course) listed correctly in the read-out as generated from the server-data, it's IMHO still a bug therein. It should be fixed to require the corresponding indicator knowledge. So this is really more a real (server-side) bug than a documentation bug in the encyclopedia.

Edited by Elke