Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest Alduron

can i have my ip unband

Guest Alduron

can I plz come back to el ? I will promise to follow all the rules . i love the game and would like to play again. i allowed my son to play he logged on to my char and took stuff out of my sto and gave it to his char. he new the rules and broke them any way :( and i punished him for that and for getting my ip banned i am paying the price for that by losing alduron witch is not right! so i was wondering if i can have a char back or start a new one with no alts and be whitelisted plz the people i got alduron from might have gotten a 2nd chance but i am not them and would like to see if i could get a sec chance THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME!

Guest a mad mom!!

how about whitelisting only one char on this IP on a probation like period?

my son will not have acess to his labtop no more it is now a paper weight!!! i smashed it !!!

Even if you are the mom posting, clearly you don't control his access to your character or computer either. However, I have my doubts. (What reasonable adult is going to (1) call it a labtop and (2) claim he/she smashed a computer, let alone actually do it?)

Wondering if Aldurons' character can be unbanned too...

Ultimately, the rule break was not intentional and therefore doesn't have any wrong motives.

It would seem unfair for her to still have this ban over something so unfortunate.

Surely another chance can't hurt?...

Edited by Jeditotalwar

Guest a mad mom!!

SOORRY for the miss spelling ! I was upset! i gave the laptop to him as a gift to play a few games on and do school work on ,but after i looked in his history what i found was not pleasent! that is why i smashed it ! he will no longer allowed to conect to any kind of net work after seeing what i seen on his laptop can you plz give me a chance to prove it to you that i do follow all the rules and he wont be back on?

thankyou

Alduron

Given that third parties are not privy to everything moderators and admins see, please don't tell us how to moderate.

I can assure you that i wasn't telling anyone how to moderate. I was simply giving an opinion on the situation as Alduron is a good, friendly member in the guild that we are in. I would like to think that we are allowed to do so (give an opinion) - in the same way that we are allowed to give advise/suggestions to the moderators of the game about how the gameplay could be improved. If that is not the case, then please correct me. Thank you and all the best Alduron. :)

Edited by Jeditotalwar

Guest Alduron

Aislinn all i can say is sorry ! i am a stay at home mom i try to stay on top of my kids it is hard to keep a eye on them every sec of the day but my child will no longer have access to any laptop at all ! will you please consider giving me back alduron and put me back on whitlist? i really am sorry for all the trouble and you having to take time out or your day to take care of this! i love playing el and i do repect all the rules! i also miss all my friends! but what ever your decision is i will repect it .

THANK YOU

Alduron:(

Everyone is allowed an opinion. However, they have no pull in moderating nor will they.

Well i was only giving an opinion, i would be stupid if i thought i could forcing you to moderate in a particular way.

Although i do hope you reconsider - it is your decision and that is all there is to it now.

Guest Alduron

Hi Aislinn i am not trying to be a bother but really like to get this matter taken care of. How can I prove to you that i am the adult you are talking to ? How can I show you that he will not have access to my laptop or pass words ? I have had alduron for over 7yr and never had any problems, until i let my son sirichigo play if you look back before he starting playing you will see you never had any trouble out of me! Not even a warning ! I really do miss playing EL!

I have also tried to make a forums account but i am still waiting on validation! So if there is a way to prove any of this please let me know!

Again sorry for all the trouble my son has caused !

Thank you

Alduron

I was thinking the matter was taken care of.

If you weren't and aren't willing to take care of your own location and character, there is nothing more to do. It's already been proven you knew what was going on and did nothing. You weren't interested in preventing it before. So now we don't know which one of you it is at any time, either ingame or on a forum account.

Guest Alduron

Will my ip be banded forever? Can i have a fresh start with a new char ? i just asking for a chance plz! and i guess your job is very hard to tell who is who but i am the mom and i am telling the truth! i did not report it because i did not really know how! i did change my pass word i thought that would have took care of the trouble!

thank you for your time

Alduron

Guest Alduron

Sliver_rose was my son girlfriends char he told me it was made at her house! I do think she log on here once or

twice! I made Walterboro and was the only one who log on that char i am the only one with the pass! i liked playing on

Walterboro I learned a lot about the game from playing on walterboro a lot of newbie stuff that i didnt even know ! I miss

playing EL ! I love the game and have not found no other game like it ! plz give me a chance?

Thank you

Alduron

Where are you posting from now?

Why does silver_roses only log in from one IP, and the only other character to ever log on that same IP is walterboro?

And who taught you to run EL via a proxy?

Guest Guest

I am posting from my home ! We did up grade at the phone co . because my wifi was not good ! which it did give us a ip change

about the proxy i do run something on my lap top called hot spot but it was only use was to block my address so i would not get so many

pop-ups .but had that on this lap top for a while now could that be the proxy you are talking about ? the hot spot comes on when i turn on

my laptop. some times i forget it is on.but i got it off right now! As far as sliver_rose goes i cant tell you much my son said he made it for his girl friend i dont know if she ever played with it or if she only played here because she wonted to play with my son idk its late or i would call and ask her!

Thank you

Alduron

Guest Alduron

Is there any chance i could have back Walterboro ? She never broke any rules in the game at all because

I was playing on her . My laptop is now pass word protected and he does not have a laptop any more . I also promise i

would never break any of the rules.I am just begging for one more chance! Walterboro was the only char i ever made,

Alduron was given to me .If you give me a chance you will never see any one else log on from this ip only me, and i

also know i would never break any rules!

Thank you for your time!

Alduron

Guest Alduron

Is there any chance i could have back Walterboro ? She never broke any rules in the game at all because

I was playing on her . My laptop is now pass word protected and he does not have a laptop any more . I also promise i

would never break any of the rules.I am just begging for one more chance! Walterboro was the only char i ever made,

Alduron was given to me .If you give me a chance you will never see any one else log on from this ip only me, and i

Thank you for your time!

Alduron

Guest Guest

Thank you for your time!

Alduron

sorry it sent twice!

Guest Alduron

Will you please think about lifting the ban on my ip and white listing me ? I would like to start a new char. I

promise to follow all

the rules . I really really do miss playing and promise I will be the only one able to log on from this location . Pretty please!!!!!

Thank you

Alduron

Guest Alduron

Is there any chance I can have my ip unbanned since rule 5 has been repealed ??? Its been almost 3 months !!! Please I

really miss playing EL I have found no other game like it !!!!!PLz!!!

Thank You

Alduron

Is there any chance I can have my ip unbanned since rule 5 has been repealed ??? Its been almost 3 months !!! Please I

really miss playing EL I have found no other game like it !!!!!PLz!!!

Thank You

Alduron

Yes. Your IP is unbanned and Alduron is unlocked.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.