Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest WhiteRhino

just a consideration

Guest WhiteRhino

Hi, Everyone knows why i was banned previously, And while i was away i was playing pocket legends and my entire gameplay has changed. Im hoping to be allowed to come back as i miss playing EL, i do understand however the 3 bans and my attitude during each ban. In stating that i also understand a flat no. I have to say though if allowed to come back i will keep to the guidelines that I've previously had i have not found another game like EL and i doubt i will. I do miss everyone yes, including you aislinn. I cannot say that i will not talk a little trash during pking, but i promise i will keep it to a minimum.I am sorry for this past confusion, it got way out of hand. I hope all ny chances haven't been blown,i really would enjoy playing here again. Sorry for the extra moderator attention in the past, i assure you it won't happen again ive memorized the rules eeven in hopes to come back. There will be no more errors. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,WhiteRhino.

To elaborate on what Ransom said...

...nope. Got nothing else. That pretty much covers it.

Guest whiterhino

Ok, hope your mine will change eventually because i am very serious this is a family game for us. :/

Guest whiterhino

But so it is known, Pocket legends has an automated mute/lock and bans system. Cursing so many times a day would even result in a 24 hr lock. Other players even file a complaint and you may be banned.... i have a respectable name there, and not even came close to a ban, ive even capped there and pk constintly and i very rarely even get muted. I have changed my gameplay alot:)

Guest whiterhino

Ok, i started a new character names xsourdiesilx was playing, harvesting basically all i can do on android. I was playing by the rules, yes i know i am banned on wr but all i wana do is play thw game idc about the level i am i litterally just miss the game, i am just asking may i please have xsourdiesilx back and come back as a newbie wr account may be deleted ill accept the fact if that is what is required after my last ban i do not wish to cause drama only wish to play.

You stole 500 bucks from a person with a brain injury, impersonated me, opened a PayPal account in my name, lied to people to try to transfer that money in someone's else account. Why should I let you go back?

Guest whiterhino

Sir he never lost 500$ he did gain 200$ though i did lose out money wise and ive been banned since i would love my character wr back even on a storage wipe and be allowed to return on my restrictions id even take anyother restrictions imposed. I am very sorry for the drama caused. I assure you that even his sister can account for 500$ never left his bank account to m or the fake account that was provided i will even take a no contact with mr rear. I really want to return onto whatever conditions you deem fair,i can also assure that no more problems will come from me. I have had a great deal of time to re evaluate the things that have happened and i hope for one more chance. Also another thing in requesting to come back i accept any hazing or flamming that comes my way. And if i came back on wr i know that they will be more than if i came back onto a new character sir

I been hearing rumors you still steal. And i wonders, do criminal ever change?

I believe it depends on the nature of the crime. Now there are some criminals that break the law out of necessity and others the take pleasure in doing things that others would find barbaric. What separates the people that could turn a new leaf and the criminals that are criminals for life are a few factors. 1) Their background/ upbringing, 2) Whether they've sustained any injury to the brain, 3) and their exposure to people (i just made that last one up, i don't really think its an important factor). Now there have been some reports, studies, and books written about the effects of brain damage on violent crimes and most say just about the same thing. In order for a person to be a constant hindrance to society that person must have some kind of brain dysfunction (if the crimes are heinous) or have an abusive upbringing (for the less, but still pretty bad crimes like burglarizing). Those people are most likely to be repeat offenders (or whatever they're called); the ones that fit under the "once a crook always a crook" category. The others I mentioned at the beginning, the ones with a conscience, are less likely to break the law.

Guest whiterhino

Yes, i was in jail due to burglary before this incedent and what was failed to be said is, i was found on my property no sighns of forced entry and nothing was stolen or moved around, an arrest because doctorrx alleged i was there, is that whom you heard this from mr dark? And furthermore if need ill accept a term of probation in game for a year, or what is deemed necessary. To if i violate a deletion of my character or it can be sold in shop what ever is deemed necessary i am willing. And mr dark if i do anything my gf will leave me in rland so saying i will lose alot more than anything on this earth as we also have a child together.i do not want to lose that so criminal days are over, even if its necessary to keep a roof i have a job now and i plqn on keeping it just as i plann on keeping my character if its returned ,as I've said I've had alot to think about before i posted here.:)

Guest whiterhino

Obviously you just read the plea i made (no contest) anyways this happened before my ban months before sir so with all due respect what you read was wrong message me on fb please and lets keep this on topic. No need to bring spam and blow this thread out of proportion :)

Guest WhiteRhino

But, if not noted it was my fault and i did go in that abandoned house in my own free will. I am not proud of it. I made an idiotic decision and i am ashamed of it and many other stupid decisions made out of haste and irrational decion making. I'm sorry for those things i don't say it because i made alot of them and no one will believe me. So i hope that it dies down and people forget .but i am sorry and i hope forgivness is granted, most of all im sorry for how i have treated people in the past.radu i admit some decisions were made out of haste i really hope you will forgive me sir it won't happen again ...also i assure you Joshua Rear lost no money to me whatsoever i guess karma did get me for my intentions because i did lose 200$ and my character which i prised more than alot of things. Honesty and a sincere apology is 2 reasons i hope you can forgiveme and allow me Whiterhino back,i understand that i screwed up no one else, it was just me i really hope i can have one last oppertunity even though I've screwed up several before

Guest WhiteRhino

I honestly cant believe i went so low when all of this was going on i had just got out of jail n was sleeping in a tent in a garage i did side work made about 30$ a day n slept in frigid weather i lost alot most of which i got back, i was in a very very bad mind set and i am very sorry please forgive me n let me come back :/

Forget it. You beg and plead, make excuses, say it's a misunderstanding, or claim you are sorry and a changed person every single time. After a while, even the most tolerant and naive realize it is all bullsh**. You got an answer before. Continuing to post and ask doesn't change the answer, nor does it mean you weren't answered.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this