Eternal Lands Official Forums
magmatwister

Whats the best way of leveling up in magic?

One nice way to level up in magic that I found was making enough energy and matter essences and SRs to get my next level, then put my CoM on and 10 SRs in my inventory. Go sit and harvest and charge the crown while harvesting, by the time you're full and return to storage, so is the crown. Empty it by casting bones to gold (you don't need any bones for it to work). Then just keep doing that...I got a 100k magic level in about a day, and makes your harvesting time more useful. Note: don't take more SRs than you need to fill the crown so you come back with a full inventory of harvested goods. Works well with most flowers and ores. If doing really slow pick stuff like titanium, you might want to bring twice as many SRs and enough essences to empty the crown half way through.

I agree with Kjata. I power leveled 7 or 8 lvls in one week by casting bones to gold in Iscal storage when it was in the caves. I made all my own ess and potions so it really cost me nothing and you get both alc and magic exp.

That technique of casting unnessary spells when doing other skils/nothing/chatting is documented by myself. I did it more then anyone else with every spell when it become feasible until I ended up with TS casting.

Personally I think a good technique to get to mag 40 is to train on monsters that are a bit weak for you, and use life drain only for healing. This way you get a decent mix of a/d and magic xp

Personally I think a good technique to get to mag 40 is to train on monsters that are a bit weak for you, and use life drain only for healing. This way you get a decent mix of a/d and magic xp

I did the same, assoon as mag pots helped me to cast MD i started on the bears, and since i can block enough hits from phantoms i do LD/MD sessions at a place with spiders and phantoms.

I take full AE and LE in inventory and few sr's for just in case and few HE as backup. disring and some armour to protect yourself. went faster from 40-50 then i did from 30-35

a nice easy fast way to lvl mag is shield in RoT, wear CoM, go in for 8 sec's max and charge up ur CoM go out and cast shield till you have no mana, then repeat, it takes 10 sec's for anything to atk u so ur safe for 10 seconds but id only stay in there for 8 sec's so then youve got a good change of not getn atked, and its also good for alching too, with no cooldowns fruit=20 food points FTW! but if u decide to do that id reccomend taking 5 diss 5 tele and some decent armor :blush:

~bigk

guys get REAL. Shield + fast heal spot on IP is the fastest most efficient spot for magic training. you don't life drain train, it's useless and dumb. Magic god = about same mage exp from shields for -8 mana cost less. also it's much cheaper in the long run. Once you hit 40 ur golden on mana drain train. But NEVER LD train NEVER mage pot up to mana drain train. useless dumb. NEVER restore your levels up unless it comes from constant fights. Other wise ur wasting etherality and money and time. I hit 21 mage in 2 hours on stricken not a big feat to do with a bit of knowledge and patience to cast.

#EDIT

Summoning god + bones = fast mana = fast mage training

this is true i went from magic 12 to 21 in 4 hours on ip fast spot and sheild spell

guys get REAL. Shield + fast heal spot on IP is the fastest most efficient spot for magic training. you don't life drain train, it's useless and dumb. Magic god = about same mage exp from shields for -8 mana cost less. also it's much cheaper in the long run. Once you hit 40 ur golden on mana drain train. But NEVER LD train NEVER mage pot up to mana drain train. useless dumb. NEVER restore your levels up unless it comes from constant fights. Other wise ur wasting etherality and money and time. I hit 21 mage in 2 hours on stricken not a big feat to do with a bit of knowledge and patience to cast.

#EDIT

Summoning god + bones = fast mana = fast mage training

this is true i went from magic 12 to 21 in 4 hours on ip fast spot and sheild spell

Necropost much? :wub: