Eternal Lands Official Forums
Platyna

Special Class Of Items.

Good idea?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea?

• Yes.
    • No.

Okay. Everyone knows Roja is skilled artist, so she is surely not lacking ideas. She said she has some

nice stuff already done AFAIK. How about make some special class of items that really does nothing

special but are wearable and looks really cool? Such like green or orangle glowing swords, axes, armors,

pink excavator cape, a hat, EL T-shirt etc? Maybe at start make these gloving swords? It would be

difficould? It is just small change in magic weapons art and about code...can't it use code written for

magic weapons all kinds? And make these items available only for real money as reward for donation.

I can even suggest to make it undroppable and not able to be destroyed - since green two edged is

still two edged and it cost alot of money economy will not suffer. So. Who would like to have green

or silver glowing serp?

Regards.

One problem I see is that they should still have a chance of being destroyed, otherwise someone will get special versions of all EQ just so that they can never get wrecked in battle. Mayb they are 'higher quality' so have a smaller chance of being destroyed.

There two issues: Some person can pay for item to have it forever. Hmz. Second is that what you said.

Anyway it will be cool motivation to buy if it will not droppable. Yup. It would be EXTREMELY COOL.

And about EL T-shirts - brown, green on black T-Shirt as in game item, not droppable and not to being

destroyed. It will not ruin Role Playing because T-Shirts aka. Tunicas has been created in ancient Greece

and EL logo rather looks like crest - so it is still cool medieval item.

Regards.

lol, i never thought i would agree with teh banned 0n3 on anything so wholeheartedly ...ever !

this is a good way to raise some funds for the creators,

i would agree on almost anything if we could get around buyable stats !

and many ppl would like to look unique and i am sure most of them would consider a donation of RL money an adequate way to reach this :P

go for it !!! :ph34r:

Yup. We are people in the community. No matter if we are on the street or on the internet - we all are

individualists and we would like to be unique - it is absolutely natural thing, it is nothing to be ashamed

for. I already saw it - on magic weapons, that if developers will provide us ability to be unique people

are ready to provide them particular resources - such as money.

Regards.

This was already brought up:

There WILL be special clothes packages that you can buy. They will not be loosable(when you die), they will do nothing except look pretty. You will be able to trade/drop them, and store them.

So, why selling stats? Roja, honey, look deeply in my eyes and tell me.

Regards.

Guest just me

get off it plat thats the same thing as a 24 hr bot to sell items with an unfair advantage u need to lightin up it seems that u allow bots but cant buy stats? are u trying to corner market higher stats more books on line less buying from bot? got mee

get off it plat thats the same thing as a 24 hr bot to sell items with an unfair advantage u need to lightin up it seems that u allow bots but cant buy stats? are u trying to corner market higher stats more books on line less buying from bot? got mee

It will not give any advantage because green serp will do exactly the same like normal serp. It will just

look cool. It will be a gadget and surely no one will want to use it in the battle to not break it.

And what advanatage besides looking cool will give you EL t-shirt? You will just walk thru EL with cool

fan gadget it will have no stats.

Regards.

Plat, this could work another way too.....think when we are at war(guilds) we need special clothing to show them that they are so-andso guild, ya like?

:(

Regards.

teh banned 0n3na, honey, it wasn't me who wanted to sell the stats.

And what advanatage besides looking cool will give you EL t-shirt? You will just walk thru EL with cool

fan gadget it will have no stats.

Regards.

i'm assuming that part was directed at roja?

as roja said, this was brought up.. i think it was a month or two ago..

Different packages of clothes etc will be sold and they'll have all the specifications that roja mentioned 7 posts up.. The point of buying these clothes packages wouldnt be to 'look cool' while walking around EL.. they would be for rollplaying ingame.

Regards.

and you call me fake

now that is the biggest load of smeg i have ever heard plat being sugarie nice

...There WILL be special clothes packages that you can buy. They will not be loosable(when you die), they will do nothing except look pretty. You will be able to trade/drop them, and store them.

*changes subject*

someone has to suggest it (why not me)

how about a naked pack (then people have to filter you heh)

*changes subject*

someone has to suggest it (why not me)

how about a naked pack (then people have to filter you heh)

...There WILL be special clothes packages that you can buy. ...You will be able to trade/drop them, and store them.

Sorry stasia, Roja already suggested that :P:o