Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Erossa

tank rabbit

i was wondering if any of you other summoners have tried one of these and did it, i tried with like 30rabbit fur, obviously failed em all since im only 29 but was worth a shot

yes my GM has tried it and they arent real cool same look as fluffy but weaker than fluff

Actually wrong. Depends on level/charm of summoner no? I've seen LightLan's Tank Rabbit beat a Fluffy Rabbit.

My experience with tank rabbits is that the mana consumption is very high for its beneffict during a fight.

Tryed a few during instances and it got killed realy fast, so the mana i expend on summoning it didnt compensates the mana i would get subtracted with a restore.

In PK its usefull agains ppl on lower a/d (below 90s) ppl hith higher level and proper ear kill it as fast as a tiger or bear (maybe 1, 2 more hits tops)

The formula (gc needed to buy ings) are excelent, altough the advantege it gives during a fight does not compesate the fact that it will eat your mana.

Im no longer using it (ive used for a week o so when it was deployed)

If the mana is reduced to half of current mana substraction, that would be much more useable in a fight or in instances aswell, and i would definatelly use it more often.