Eternal Lands Official Forums
Learner

Tailoring Trade Bot

I still need suggestions onwhere Tailors would like to have a trade bot that deals only in the items they need or produce. Being newar cotton or good group of raw materials and storage is a recomended guideline.

Now that there are more items that can be maybe, I need suggested prices that Tailors are willing to buy & sell each item or ingredient as well.

the idea behind this bot (for those that missed the channel 4 discussions) is for it to be a handy middleman for people working on Tailoring. It won't handle to books, but it will handle most other things Tailors need with very little markup.

I'd say in our outside of the DP general store would be a good location for her. Another spot might be outside of that house with all the flowers around it, I think it's next to the tavern.

I think she ought to buy dyes at the same price as the NPC, maybe 1 coin more. And sell them at slightly less or equal to the the the NPC price (30 I think?)

Edited by Hazor

Well, I was going to suggest near the cotton patch/in the graveyard in SRM...but I just looked and the cotton seems to have disappeared :blink:

Sooo...I suggest in or around the house near the DP cotton, if that can be accessed. I haven't checked since the update if we can get inside that particular building. If not, near the DP general store would probably be a good spot for him/her.

VOTD or TG

No more bots are permitted in VOTD, so I'm going to place it near the cotton in DP (275,279). Thats not to far from VOTD storage.

It will start hadnling Dye's as well once I get the prices figured out. Once the prices stabilize, I'll be putting more gc on her to help her get stocked up.

When will she be in place? If she already is, my bad...i haven't been able to go look yet =P

I just brought her online, just before my last post.

Hmm, looks like im a little late. But i would vote a c2 location. :blink: Such as perhaps Aeth Aelfan near the cotton patch

Edited by Enly

Hmm, looks like im a little late. But i would vote a c2 location. :) Such as perhaps Aeth Aelfan near the cotton patch

If there is enough interest and activity with Tailor, it is still possible to open a C2 branch

Hmm, looks like im a little late. But i would vote a c2 location. :o Such as perhaps Aeth Aelfan near the cotton patch

I would prefer a C2 place too - AA near cotton or EVTR - near dung :)

Edited by Zamirah

Since leonard is out i've changed my mind about Her being in C2.I think she's fine where she is right now. :P

Edited by ThegreatLord