Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreyElf

AmosMoses bot in Nordcarn

29th day in the month of Chimar, the year 0032, Age of the Eternals

Has 0 slots available

Has 0 EMU available

Has 0 gc to pay for goods

Will update this post regularly. (I have many things I would like to sell to him as he offers to pay the highest prices.)

el-services bot system has that as an *option* to not advertise in those circumstances. The option is on by default though so he'd have to intentionally shut it off for it to advertise that way.

The items will still show for sale/purchase on the site search though. Probably shouldn't.

----------------------

GreyElf: I'd suggest contacting the bot owner himself rather than posting here, as not all players read the forums and even those that do may only read certain areas.

In this case, the bot is owned by Gladiator according to the bot's page.

If not online in the game you can use mercator to leave him a message --> /mercator tell Gladiator I can has free slots and emu on your bot plz?

I've been buying/selling lots of items through AmosMoses - is one great bot. I've sold like 60k value of items to it in the last 4-5 days. Must have been an accident of some sort.

Seems GreyElf cannot be bothered to update the stats, so I guess it was a one off situation

At the moment of posting:

[13:59:47] [PM from AmosMoses: [2511 EMU Avail|3 Open slot(s) ]

Makes me less inclined to believe any future complaints like this from GreyElf, as any bot can momentarily be out of space/emu (and there are good reasons not to advertise the amount of gc available)

(Note that the original post is from oct. 9th, and has not been edited since, not quite 'regularly updated')

Edited by revi

Even though it doesnt seem to be the case here, unattended bots can give great deals. It is possible as long as the unattended bot has some wares for sale and wants to buy some items. Many unattended bots pay more than the going rate for specific items, so usually you benefit from selling it something rather than when you sell it something. You can buy items from it at average prices and then you can sell items to the bot to get the gc back from it that you just put on it moments before. I have done this several times and gotten good deals since the owner hasnt kept up on prices.