I got one idea today after yesterday's epic fail of n00b instance We was need a tank. Very smart and strong and toughness tank.
My idea is build tank using less att exp and a lot of def exp My priority is less of attack.
I will update this main post during I will build my char. If you want to follow this guide and build new char - please re-read game rules and especially rule #5.
You follow this guide without any warranty and on your own risk I don't know game such as creators, and I can give stupid advices, but I think, I will build good tank
My new char is called Tanker, I will not turn privacy on, so you can watch him >> HERE << or in-game just type:
/mercator about TankerPlease remember, this page info updates not in real time.
Ok, let's start:
- Choose your way:
1. Most cheapest way is training with leather set + steel/titanium chainmail + Red Dragon Helm of Life and Mana + steel shield.
2. Training leather set + Steel Plates + Red Dragon Helm of Life and Mana (after break, buy Crown of Life) + steel shield + NMT perk
3. Full Steel Set (or Titanium Cuisses and Greaves) + Crown of Life + NMT perk.
4. Full Steel Set (or Titanium Cuisses and Greaves) + Crown of Life + NMT cape.
1-st way is more cheapest, but less advantages.
2-nd way is better, because steel plates give you -2 accuracy and +13-15 armor, so you can fight with more stronger monsters than 1-st way.
3-rd way is more better, allow you to fight more stronger monsters than 2-nd way.
4-rd way is very hardcore for make money for it, but most worth and will save you 7 pickpoints to attributes.
If you choose 2-nd way or more - don't forget about Rostogol Stone, because disconnect can give to monsters time for kill you and deny you to heal.
You can also start fight with 1-st way armor and continue harvesting for money after you get Defense 26 and monsters in some mines/caves will ignore you.
- When you just born, go to Wraith and buy Physique for all your pickpoints (you should to get 9 pickpoints).
- Then go to harvesting Vegetables so much as you can (I recommend you harvesting Vegetabless until harvesting 13).
During harvesting buy Physique for your new pickpoints. You will need a lot of Physique for
being a tankearn money.
You can sell Vegetables to Tavern for 0.5 gc each. It's not much, but it will be enough for books or armor.
Don't forget to Heal. NPC Tutorial will heal you until your attack 20. You can get harvesting 13 just harvesting vegetables 2 hours only (240 Vegetables).
- Finally, you have Harvesting 13, Overall 14 = 14 Physique, 220 EMU and 55 HP.
Time to earn some money. There is a lot of ways to make money, but I recommend to do Fire Essences.
For Fire Essences (FE) we need to harvesting some Sulfur. It's dangerous mineral to harvesting,
because there is harvesting events, which can make damage up to 35-40 HP. It means, you should not
start to harvesting sulfur if you have less than 40 HP.
What to do? Now time for start healing yourself. Easier way is buy 2 Sigils
and a pack of Health Essences (HE) and cast spell 'Heal' for restore 10 Health Points (HP).
Harvesting and sell any plants until you have 1100 Gold Coins (gc) for Sigils and 100-200 gc for Health
Don't forget to harvesting Vegetables each hour, I've got Harvesting 16 and Overall 16 while harvested for sell.
- Buy Sigils in White Stone Magic shops for spell 'Heal', buy HEs and
start harvesting ingredients for Fire Essences.
- Take Physique 20 (60 HP max), Sigils and HEs and go for harvesting ings for FEs.
Make 1000 Fire Essences now and sell them to any bot not cheaper than 4 gc each.
I recommend you to haul all ings to storage and use cooked meat for mixing.
When I mixed this essences - I got Day of Joule (no food need for FEs), but
you can buy cooked meat from bots or on market channel.
I've made 2 Enriched Fire Essences while mixing this 1k FEs and I will sell them later.
- Buy Excavator Cape in White Stone City for 2900 gc.
- Make 1000 Fire Essences else. Sell them to bot too.
- Buy books in Naralik for Iron and Silver Mining, Iron Smelting
(and all required for them books too).
- Buy Book of Health Essence (and following books for prerequestice)
- Start to read all that books. While books are reading - you can do next steps.
- Prepare to harvesting marathon. Now you should to harvesting a lot of stuff.
Don't forget to buy physique for your new pickpoints for more EMU. You will need
to harvesting following stuff only, don't mix it. If you want more EMU - you can
harvesting nightshades each start of hour, then after 120 harvest exp limit you
can back to your ings. You can also doing Xaquelina's and Kaleb's dailies, buying
dung with money, which Xaquelina will give you for her quest. Less money, but more exp.
More exp = higher harvesting level = higher overall level = more pickpoints = more physique = more emu.
Buy few Perks for more pickpoints and use them for more physique.
You can get Power Hungry, I Can't Dance, Gelatine Bones and Godless.
Don't worry, you will remove them in future. You can get 22 pickpoints = 220 EMU with these perks
UPD 2011-08-15. I got good idea now. Don't buy this perks or do reset right now if you got any negative perks. You can try to do it without reset, but I've already bought that perks so I will need to do reset.
At this point I got Full Physique (48) and now I have 520 EMU. I will spread next pickpoints to Coordination
UPD 2011-08-15. Don't worry, take Full Physique anyway. Don't buy any Coordination after Full Physique.
Try to buy Full Instinct after Full Physique.
- Let's start with harvesting ingridients for Fire Essences.
I think, should be enough ingredients for 7k Fire Essences:
7k Red Roses, 7k Red Snapdragons, 7k Sulfur.
Here I got day of Alexey Stakhanov and harvested all day night shades. Got few addititional pickpoints.
- Buy Inorganic Nexus 2 and Monster Magnetism Perk. It will need you for harvesting Silver and Iron.
- At this point you can harvesting 1k Silver Ore and 500 Chrysanthemums and mix Health Essences with it.
Don't worry about a lot of losts, but I hope you can make few hundreds successful and a bit Alchemy exp.
- Go to Tarsengaard Magic School naked (because Armed goblins in Tarsengaard) and find Hyitan. He will offer you to do Hyitan's pie quest. Harvest all ingredients for his quest and put them to storage. You can do next steps while waiting for Magic day. If you finally catch Magic day - go back Hyitan and tell him for you are done - he will give you 80k magic and 40k Potion experience. If you will finish his quest in Ordinary day - you will get only 40k Magic and 40k Potion exp. After this quest you can buy Sigils for Restoration spell. It more useful than Heal.
Then harvest 10k Coal.
Now harvest 20k Iron Ore. I hope you already read appropriative book
I know, what do you think about me, but I hope, it will worth it.
UPD 2011-09-02. Heh, unfortunally, it was my fault. At first, it's a nightmare to harvesting this tons of ingridients, then big nightmare to mix Iron and Steel bars with 200 emu. More over, it's only 122k+142k=264k exp, and mixing 3.6k Health essences can give you same result.
While harvesting Iron Ore if you will be bored - you can switch to collect stuff for Aluwen and Unolas gods serve. I just collected 1k Coal and 1k Rose quartz, and other stuff bought for 15kgc total.
UPD 2011-09-02. Do Gods' quest anyway, look about Iron ore a bit back.
- After collection all stuff come to god's priests and give them your stuff.
- Finally, harvest 3k Chrysanthemums and 6k Silver Ore.
I hope, silver mining book has done.
UPD 2011-09-02. I've harvested ings for 5k HEs, but if you don't want to mix Iron and Steel bars, but you want to start training with strong monsters - you can harvesting ings for 10k HEs or more. It's depends of your patience. Anyway, you will use them for training in future. And few days of harvesting will allow you to forget about making HEs for few months.
- If you bought any perks or any attributes except Physique, Instinct or Vitality - time to do reset. After reset buy full physique, then full instinct, then vitality. Look a bit below for more information about what you need to get while harvesting.
- Time to Start mixing.
If you will catch day of Joule - mix entire day and you can save a lot of food. Don't worry about losts. You will have a lot of fails and losts, but don't worry, it worth it. When you will have first 12 free pickpoints - use them for Physique. You will need 200 EMU for mix. You can take more, but you will get less instinct in future.
- Mix Fire Essences firstly. While mixing you will need first time few hundreds of Cooked meat as food. Try to don't sell any Fire Essences, because you will need them for bars. Try to earn money with harvesting or make few Health Essences for sell.
- Then mix Health Essences
Better to mix HEs with Potion of Feasting (FP) as food. Try to make 1-2 hundreds of HEs, then sell them, then buy more FPs for this money. Finally, you can make 2k HEs, 1k sell and have a lot of FPs.
Finally, mix 1k Iron Bars, then 1k Steel Bars.
You will not need that bars, so you can sell then when you make a little party for buy more FPs.
At this point don't buy too much FPs and try to be out of them when you will finish mixing Steel Bars.
UPD 2011-09-02. If you don't harvested ings for it - time to smile and have a little break
- Now time to buy equipment. Buy following equipment for your way. Some flood about them:
Red Dragon Helm of Life and Mana for +170 Health Points (HP) and +40 Mana Points (MP). When your helm will be broken, I hope, you will have enough money and Human 5 for buy Crown of Life.
Steel Plate Mail - for good armor and less Accuracy (-2 accuracy).
Steel Shield - for Defense +7 and Accuracy -2.
Steel or Titanium Cuisses - Don't matter between them, so you can buy any of them as you wish.
Steel or Titanium Greaves - Don't matter between them, so you can buy any of them as you wish. But if you can buy Steel Greaves of Uber Defense - it will be very useful training on couple of monsters, but not good idea use them without 'No More Tears' cape or perk.
Fast Regeneration or No More Tears cape - you can get No More Tears perk for first time if you don't want to earn so much money for NMT cape, but if you can - you can save 7 Pickpoints and it will be very nice. But if you will buy NMT perk - you will need to buy NMT removal stone when you will buy cape, and this stone you can buy in EL shop only for real money.
Unicorn Medallion - for Defense +4
No Weapon - but if you have very lagging Internet connection, you will need Orc Slayer or Frying Pan for kill monsters if you will disconnect.
ok, chose your Targets and start to make money with Harvesting and Alchemy. You can buy Antisocial Perk for 10 pickpoints, but if you have not good friends - it can make some problems for you. Also you can buy Skeptic perk for don't wait until your attack and accuracy astro will down to negative for start training.
- Yahoo!!! Finally!!! We can start to fight.
At this moment I've got Physique 16, Instinct 24, There is not Forks, Evancense perk, Skeptic perk, Antisocial.
Take your armor, MM cloak, RDHOLAM, 10 Rings of Disengagement and HEs+SRs (1 SRs for 4-5 HEs) and go to Naralik.
Stay on Center or map and wait until first Male Goblin will come to you.
Try to attack him, then flee. Be careful, if you will get much damage - use Ring of Disengagement for stop fight.
If you can resist to goblin, you can change MM cape to Fast Regeneration cape on you. Wait for some goblins will join for attack you.
Stay on Male Goblins until Defense 21
I made Defense 21 in 12 minutes, at levels 7-10 I hold 1 goblin on me, then 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. And when I was Defense 15, I had 6 goblins on me, it was very nice exp. I made few screenshots, may be I will publish them a bit later.
- Unfortunally, I haven't found nice spawn for next levels. I can't found multicombat safe area, so you will have to fight in non-multicombat area (or PM me if you found one).
Stay on Skeletons or Tall Winged Gargoyle until Defense 26
You can find Skeletons in Portland Titanium cave top level. Don't downstairs to second levels, because Armed Skeletons there can kill you easy. Unfortunately, some players can get daily quest for kill Skeletons, but you need only 1 Skeleton for training.
Gargoyles can be found in Tarsengaard Gargoyle cave, but be careful and don't confuse it with PK cave.
It can take a lot of time, so try both ways and choose best of them for you.
Edited by SunriseCoder, 02 September 2011 - 05:48 AM.