Eternal Lands Official Forums
Guest WhiteRhino

bought shyhermit for a freind

Um what planet are you on that you think you are entitled to konvict1 character? You've been told multiple times no characters are being unlocked for you, for any reason.

Guest WhiteRhider

This isn't all he's done either.

[Montez @ 6]: 2 weeks ago, I paid 80 USD to whiterhino to buy his character and he kept the money to minutes for his phone and transferred 20 usd to his purplehazes paypal

[algernon @ 6]: when i was 13 i left my mongoose bmx bike outside and i think wr stole it...and hit on my mom

[LAZERKITTY @ 6]: WR killed my pet lizard in 2005

WhiteRhino you have no reason to talk ok? I have the chat logs and a screenshot to prove that you scammed me out of 80 dollars after I trusted you. I gave you the information to my prepaid card and you withdrew 60 dollars from the card to get minutes for your Net10 phone and 20 dollars was deposited into PurpleHaze's paypal account. I honestly know that me posting this will not give me my money back or your character so I dont see the point in posting about this other than to humiliate your ass since you want to be such a low life.

I have contacted Radu about this and I gave you an opportunity to be a decent person. All in all, maybe it's my fault for being trustworthy.

Edited by MilesBreezy

Guest WhiteRhino

Because aislinn radu said i could if i provided proof last i checked i did,and he owns this game and you work for him. Not the other way around.

Guest WhiteRhino

You're stupid for thinking i would sell wr with my restrictions.should be banned for attempting.

Don't ignore my post. Explain to me why I paid you 80 dollars on October 3rd and still have not received your character.

Edited by MilesBreezy

That debit card that you have with the last four digits 6990, is actually the exact same card that I gave you the information to. Do you have the physical card? No you don't because I still have it. I can send a screenshot of the card if you want me to and thanks for basically telling on yourself.

Edited by MilesBreezy

Guest WhiteRhino

And citizen (biffbafflemore) you cut out the pms of you basically harrasing me to give you my account,how you asked me for my stats and how i later stated i was just joking,miles knowing my restrictions you harrased me for my char and tried to scamm methen even asked me to give you an account that's not mine,and after the huge PayPal dispute (that i won) you texted me your green dot card information and i asked can i use this on my PayPal,you gave me the ok. I never sold you an account due to my restrictions and you attempting to shit me. If the story is to be told tell the full version. You gave me the 80$ trying to apologize for attempting to scam me. Therefore i don't and never will owe you a thing.

Because aislinn radu said i could if i provided proof last i checked i did,and he owns this game and you work for him. Not the other way around.

Was that supposed to put me in my place? ;)

Guest WhiteRhino

No, it's just over your head and beyond your reach ;) and i believe that if you want faster responses unlock my forums account.

No, it's just over your head and beyond your reach ;) and i believe that if you want faster responses unlock my forums account.

Think what you want. It's worked so well for you.

You are in no position to make demands of anyone.

And no.

And I think you are overestimating your appeal to radu.

Guest WhiteRhino

I understand that i did not violate my restrictions, and i should not be banned. I also know mr radu is good on his word, if he said he will do it then he will. I've noticed all that radu has said to me, he always has done. So knowing this i don't think i over appeal to my situation.

What the hell? Let me know someone that will give USD for an apology. Something's seriously wrong with you kid. I already sent the chat logs and screenshot to Radu.

Guest WhiteRhino

Dude don't you understand, you mean nothing to this post.and how the hell could you send a screenshot it was textmessaging. You are a really big idiot.

Your restrictions were no trouble, whatsoever. No drain of moderator time, no scamming, no cheating, and you were ONLY allowed WhiteRhino. You might want to pull up all your old threads to refresh your memory. This is hardly the first time you tried to scam/cheat radu, either. Your fate was decided before this mess, and as I said, you were lucky to be here at all. And now you think your behavior has earned you the right to threaten us to let you off all restrictions and to get a pile of characters back? No.

You are a detriment to this game and everyone in it.

Guest WhiteRhino

Well if my restrictions are not inquestion then why am i not able to logg onto my char and newbot? And can i please have my forums account unlocked i am trying not to get irratibale and the code from a touch screen is annoying i hope that is reasonable.

Say what? "Your restrictions were no trouble..." means that you were not allowed to make any trouble of any kind, even that which is not dis-allowed by EL rules, such as scamming. You can hardly claim that now, can you.

Guest WhiteRhino

Scamming ingame,never did that miles tried to scamm me not the other way around. And as the people who posted admitted i cut them off and cursed them out,miles just yesterday via Skype. I have not scammed where the moderators have any say so.so yea i haven't violated

Guest WhiteRhino

Eeh? Should it not have been described better in my restrictions thread, it is not my fault that the description was better. Anyways i am allowed to own a bot as it is not an alt or considered a character. I only logged onto a bot check the ip address and i bought it as i shown.

You don't have to tell me, I already know I didn't try scamming you. Just because you do something like this, you feel as though you should "drag" other people down with you. Man the fuck up to what you did, and deal with the consequences.

Edited by MilesBreezy

Guest WhiteRhino

No one was scammed lol, i bought the shyman bot for me and the shyhermit char for a kid(i didn't touch that char) i think it's the factor of a mentally challenged kids char he sold being on a new ip. If i'm wrong please correct me. But unless he pays me back i see no reason to relenquish my rights to the shyman bot i bought. The shyhermit char its self he can have back even though he sold both.

Guest WhiteRhino

If eternal lands wishes to remove my restrictions and return konvict1 and whiterhino to me i will call it even though and give shyhermit shyman and shyhermit back,i see that as a semi fair trade.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.