Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kami

Been away a long, long time (10+ years)

And coming back to find I don't remember much of anything about my Log-in info.

I know I had 3 characters, named "Kamigato" "Guybrush" and "Kami"

But I don't remember which ones were defunct, and which one I was using last.

I only managed to log back into the forums because (Miracle upon miracle) my log-in data got transfer over to my new computer after upgrading,
but I have none of my game data. I actually don't even remember my password for the forums so I'm wondering if someone could help me out there.

The Email Address that I used to sign up this game/forums is so old that I can't even get back into it.
Trying to recover it using recovery tool but I haven't used it in so long, the questions it asks me it are so out of date, any answer I give is invalid.

You will need to convince radu it is your character(s).

You will need to pay him $5 to unlock each character.

Kamigato does not exist anymore - misspelling or it was removed in one of the cleanups.

Unless there is something in storage valuable neither character is worth recovering with changes in game since they are noobs.

http://game.eternal-lands.com/view_user.php?user=Guybrush

http://game.eternal-lands.com/view_user.php?user=Kami

Erm, you don't just pay 5$ to get your character unlocked... That's usually either free or not granted at all.

You do indeed need to pay 5$ (and convince radu) for a password recovery, but as Saxum said, they are

probably not worth it from their stats. (and if they are 10 years old, any claim that they have good items in

inventory might get you a deep look at said inventories).

I honestly couldn't remember what I had in them. I know one of the last messages to my friend was about getting my gear stolen in PVP though.

These characters were literally from back when we first made this game and when it's entire population consisted of 7 people on average standing around a single wagon in the middle of the desert..

As to contacting radu, I'm curious as to how because when I look up that member in the forums, the only name comes up as radu123 (a no- post account)

His name on forums is Entropy. Or you can make a new character in game

and try to contact him there (or just play the game).

Edited by revi

If your password was saved to where it allowed you to log in then the password should be accessible in your browser settings.

I only managed to log back into the forums because (Miracle upon miracle) my log-in data got transfer over to my new computer after upgrading,
but I have none of my game data. I actually don't even remember my password for the forums so I'm wondering if someone could help me out there.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this