Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest schmaki

Pickpoints spent in batch of 4

Guest schmaki

Hello there,

i had a issue today while trading pickpoints with Wraith. I had 4 free pickpoints to use. Chosen inorganic nexus, but ALL of them were spent to it (around 20:00 CEST). I immiedetaly contacted mod (RipTide told me to post here) so you could check the logs and things.

Thing is that i suspect there was lag happening while communication, so thats why all PPs were spent instead of just one. Could you please take a look on it, remove 2 PPs from my inorganic so i could spent them as i will to and propably set delay between PPs chosing (there propably wont be anyone as fast to pick 4 PPs within one second :) ).

Thank you very much.

schmaki - ingame name

Hi Schmaki,

Please drop me a PM next time you're online, I'd like to go through your perks and stats with you to see whether we can figure out where those missing pickpoints have ended up. :)

It would be good if you could tell us which client you are using (PC, windows/linux/MacOS; Android, and which version).

Also, could you describe exactly what you did to select the nexus where you put the PP? We have a hard time figuring

out how this could have happened.

if you don't have food in your food bar the nexus doesn't get applied untill you have positive food, when the minute rolls over it gets added

if this is the case maybe you didn't realize the first one had gone into inorganic as it not showed up.

It would be interesting to know how many times the OP when through the actual NPC dialog. If he went through it 4 times (perhaps thinking it wasn't working due to the food thing) then it's pilot-error. If he went through it once, then it's not.

We figured out what probably happened after discussion with Schmaki. All I can say is that the PP were not allocated in one batch.

And don't bother asking here or in PM, that is all I can (and will) say about it :P

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this