Eternal Lands Official Forums
LabRat

Automatic quickspell generator

Very very nice! It's quite annoying to re-cast all the spells when I lost them.

Thanks!

Very well done. I hate to have to cast them all just for getting them into the quickbar again.

On a different sidenote: might you be able to post statistics about the "most common" quickbar setups? I'd be interested to know ... without mentioning names, only the setups :rolleyes:

Cheers,

maj

Very well done. I hate to have to cast them all just for getting them into the quickbar again.

On a different sidenote: might you be able to post statistics about the "most common" quickbar setups? I'd be interested to know ... without mentioning names, only the setups :rolleyes:

Cheers,

maj

I use

Restoration

Harm

Drain Mana

Magic Immunity

Tele 2 Range

Tele 2 Portals

On a different sidenote: might you be able to post statistics about the "most common" quickbar setups? I'd be interested to know ... without mentioning names, only the setups :P

Cheers,

maj

I use

Restoration

Harm

Drain Mana

Magic Immunity

Tele 2 Range

Tele 2 Portals

• Restore
  • Tele to Range
  • Tele to Portals Room
  • Harm
  • Remote Heal (I can't drain mana :()
  • Magic Immunity

Tell you what, I have a log file, I will strip out the names and just give a list of spells.

It doesn't cover from the start of the site, I started logging immediately, but only fairly recently started logging the spells themselves.

It'll save a load of spam in this thread :P

if you're interested, here is the file (it updates every time someone makes a new .dat file)

Edited by LabRat

This is a bit silly of me but I keep teleport to range and teleport to portal room 3 slots apart. Sometimes I teleport to range when I am supposed to portal room, wasting my essences and forcing me to walk like some chump!

And personally I with there were more quickslots for spells ;)

There's just too many that I use :whistle:

Alright, I wasnt gonna post this before, but I feel compelled to now ;)

I recall playing on the test server a little while ago (before the 1.3.0 update) and had copied my quick bar and all from my regular EL folder. However, on the test server I didnt have all the necessary sigils for some of the spells on my quick bar. Like the n00b I am, I forgot about this and tried to cast a spell... I think it was tptr... and I was disconnected from the server. Tried again, same thing. Tried a different spell, heal I think, and it was fine (cuz I had THOSE sigils). I figured, sure its sort of a bug, maybe it should just say, you dont have the correct sigils for that spell, but it was my own silliness that caused it to happen.

However, with this wonderful new quickbar creator there is the potential for many more ppl to be as silly as me :whistle:

This is a bit silly of me but I keep teleport to range and teleport to portal room 3 slots apart. Sometimes I teleport to range when I am supposed to portal room, wasting my essences and forcing me to walk like some chump!

And personally I with there were more quickslots for spells :P

There's just too many that I use :icon13:

I know where ya coming from on this...tele room spell instead of tele to range has made me take a whole HOUR+ to get to hydro before today....ended up deleting the tp room spell out of sheer frustration at my own ineptitude.

Good little generator, thanx for this!

Edited by Pyewacket

Ugh, Its not comming up for me. ;)

Yeah, I went afk for a couple of days, wifey b0rked the internet :wub: I was back 2 minutes and it works again :) Sorry for the inconvenience.

This has once again saved myself from an embarrising situation

PS: I don't use this spell in my quickspell but the new ICTP spell should be in here too

Edited by MagpieLee

Spell added, am I missing any?

heal

remote heal

magic protection

shield

poison

teleport to range

harm

restoration

bones to gold

teleport to the portals room

life drain

magic immunity

heal summoned

mana drain

invisibility

true sight

heat shield

cold shield

radiation shield

intercontinental portal

Are you sure you're doing it right? You have to close EL, then move the file (which has to have your name includeded in the file name) to the folder, then restart EL.