Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
handyman

Is it a scam or just the stakes when playing the pk server

hi

The biggest haul on the server to date

Before I start would like to say what is gone is gone and the hard thing to replace would be the NMT

But Hey ho easy come easy go

Started with Dht asking me for a fair fight in KF (he has been asking for this for a few days now). Ever since he teamed up with Beginer from the main server (I was warned about Beginers tactics with explosives when he started the server).

Today Dht attacked (during training no problem its the pk server) after sending bears and tigers at me he decided to stop.

He then asked me for a fair fight in KF he wanted to test different stuff against me but didn't’t want to loose a rosto.

Against my better judgment I agreed to help him out also told the server we were going to play if anyone wanted to watch.

Thinking back now rather than helping a mate out I should have just killed him. I was even harming the forest Chims during the fight so he could test his different weapons and pots.

Didn't realize it was just one big scam to get all my stuff

Several times he went below 50 Hp i could have used a ROP but was not there to kill him.

Anyway to cut a long story short is was all a plot to get my stuff and it worked

After receiving “Handyman was hit with the bone of death for 150 extra damage!” I died and went to the underworld to find out they had placed explosives on the exit. The ONE perk is a bitch lmao.

So I Lost

NMT

Red/purple cloak

mol

o/s

full tit armor

halberd

Plus other stuff

Don't have a problem loosing items in pk but being scammed by a mate when your doing them a favor is a bit harsh

But like I said Heyho life go’s on.

Lesson to be learned don’t trust anyone one the Pk server even your Mate’s or the guilds you are allied with

Handy

hi

The biggest haul on the server to date

Before I start would like to say what is gone is gone and the hard thing to replace would be the NMT

But Hey ho easy come easy go

Started with Dht asking me for a fair fight in KF (he has been asking for this for a few days now). Ever since he teamed up with Beginer from the main server (I was warned about Beginers tactics with explosives when he started the server).

Today Dht attacked (during training no problem its the pk server) after sending bears and tigers at me he decided to stop.

He then asked me for a fair fight in KF he wanted to test different stuff against me but didn't’t want to loose a rosto.

Against my better judgment I agreed to help him out also told the server we were going to play if anyone wanted to watch.

Thinking back now rather than helping a mate out I should have just killed him. I was even harming the forest Chims during the fight so he could test his different weapons and pots.

Didn't realize it was just one big scam to get all my stuff

Several times he went below 50 Hp i could have used a ROP but was not there to kill him.

Anyway to cut a long story short is was all a plot to get my stuff and it worked

After receiving “Handyman was hit with the bone of death for 150 extra damage!” I died and went to the underworld to find out they had placed explosives on the exit. The ONE perk is a bitch lmao.

So I Lost

NMT

Red/purple cloak

mol

o/s

full tit armor

halberd

Plus other stuff

Don't have a problem loosing items in pk but being scammed by a mate when your doing them a favor is a bit harsh

But like I said Heyho life go’s on.

Lesson to be learned don’t trust anyone one the Pk server even your Mate’s or the guilds you are allied with

Handy

All I have to say about this is HAHAHAHAHA. Finally nice to see a thread where someone actually died and lost some stuff on the PK server.

You deserved it for taking the one perk. Too bad you didn't loose more :D

GG DHT ^^

1. DHT didnt bombed :D

2. you call it scam? ok tell me then:

what for we have mines in game? > for killing ppls

what for we have one perk? > for getting pickpoints with takeing risk of dieng

so how you can call it scam?... you entered pk you tooked risk

i can find LITTLE (realy little) luring here, but far far away from scamming...

well its my opyninion ofc :) now you all can blame me

sorry for mistakes which i probably did in this pots :)

1. DHT didnt bombed :D

2. you call it scam? ok tell me then:

what for we have mines in game? > for killing ppls

what for we have one perk? > for getting pickpoints with takeing risk of dieng

so how you can call it scam?... you entered pk you tooked risk

i can find LITTLE (realy little) luring here, but far far away from scamming...

well its my opyninion ofc :) now you all can blame me

sorry for mistakes which i probably did in this pots :)

Ok i dont want this to turn into a flame thread

Dht asked me to help him out so i did as a friend to test his weapons and pots against me. I could have killed him at anytime, but he cant test weapons in the underworld.

It was a pre meditated plot just to get my stuff from me

PK=Player killer But helping a mate out is not pking

You plotted to use my frienship thinking i was helping you out just to get my stuff.

I even had to remove the ally we had lol

I call that SCAMMING

Its the pk server and scamming is legal on here so that is that

just mean's you is a bad man and not to be trusted. The mad guild is now the bad guild :) on this server

I'm not crying over spilt picals. I think it is all quiet funny But i was scammed and thats my point

Now got to go get some more armour out of my storage

Handy

i am not trusted in PK you should search forums about that :D there is some posts... but i am trusted, verry trusted in market things, should search forums about that too :)

as we talked in chanel, lets not forget its game... so no point to get too nervous :)

EDIT: and i am sure you will get us in future too :) this just brings more action to server

Edited by rutuliukas

i am not trusted in PK you should search forums about that :D there is some posts... but i am trusted, verry trusted in market things, should search forums about that too :)

as we talked in chanel, lets not forget its game... so no point to get too nervous :)

EDIT: and i am sure you will get us in future too :) this just brings more action to server

I dont know you and this is not about you it was Dht that asked me to help him out you just helpped him out lol

And players dying and players getting good drops is good publiciy for the server.

I have learned my lesson the hard way (dont help a mate when they ask) Like i said its Dht that i feel scammed me not you. you were not the one asking for some help

Yes PaulB you are right take the perks and take the chance (normaly i would carry 2-3 rosto's on me at all times so the one perk does not effect my items) but Dht knew the only way for it to work would be to get me into kf. lesson learned

Handy

I dont know DHT

But you did tell the server your plans to play in kf,

pehaps you got the attention of a Mad Bomber without dht meaning to set you up

I would take a close look at underworlder perk

I dont know DHT

But you did tell the server your plans to play in kf,

pehaps you got the attention of a Mad Bomber without dht meaning to set you up

I would take a close look at underworlder perk

I have talked to Dht it was a plan to get my stuff

The under world perk didnt even know it was out there will look at it. Thanks :)

I got spare pp's to use if there is ever such a thing lol

This is the thing with only playing the pk server you are not even awear of all the updates as we dont get them the same time as you guys.

Well back in full tit walking the server will just need to get cgisa to color me a new orange cloak lmao

Its pk time ;)

Handy

Lol, it's kinda funny that dht switched sides when he didn't need you to protect him anymore.

This has happened before and its kinda sad, not too funny...

I have the advantage that I don't trust anyone. Id send an alt to UW or at least check IP... The one to blame for loosing items is of course yourself. This doesn't change anything to the fact that you got betrayed (or 'scammed') by someone you trusted.

So I agree this is a scam rather then a 'PK'.

Lol, it's kinda funny that dht switched sides when he didn't need you to protect him anymore.

Dht now has top O/A but really bad set up I could have pked him serveral times during the fight but like i said he cant test out his stuff in the underworld.

At the moment he is restoring 6 times to my 1 and i guess he was using pots to get that.

As for protection there has not been any call for that on here for a long time.

Now of course its a different matter I never used to attack Dht or any of the MAD guild. also like i have said i removed the ally today so i could help Dht out.

Now it will be a different matter, so dht will need some protection or will be getting through diss rings. He is one of the so called top players i dont need cooldown to beat.

I have now red tagged the MAD guild so some pking will be going on in the server also have agreed to restore my manu and craft services for Prohibited. So he will soon be back up to full strength

Me and Prohibited are not ally's but Share the same honor and will work together at times for the greater good. or our greater good lol

I just hope the server does'nt have two sides again like it did with the so called alliance and the warlords. It needs more factions or single players to make it a great server.

Dht and the MAD guild in my eyes are now the new warlords with no honor and plenty of deception. Which ironically is just what this server needs.

Also Beginer/Rutuliuks is a great addition to this server and will really spice things up over here Welcome ;)

Long live Pk its time to turn up the heat

Handy

I'm lol'ing at the fact rosto's are 5k and you dropped 1 of 2 nmt capes, lolol.

5k.. for rosto.. Even in no drop maps, I always had +10 rosto's on Woodeh, unless I was w/o nice items.

The original warlords on both servers were ruthless and honorable; please don't label us with them.

The warlords on this server just used to dis and tele. Prohibited was the only person who stuck by what he said, but i guess they did'nt scam their mates so i will give you the honor bit for that.

Did'nt realise you were about on main at the begining I guess you must of had a different name back then. I started the main server pushing 2 years into the game didnt know you then either (Die.Ca$H,C,O) were main pking guilds when i started then ^v^,pkg started up so who were you and what guild are you refering to as warlords?

'

Im lol'ing at the fact rosto's are 5k and you dropped 1 of 2 nmt capes, lolol.

5k.. for rosto.. Even in no drop maps, I always had +10 rosto's on Woodeh, unless I was w/o nice items.

I always carry at least one rost if not more aswell. and i did have one But you can lol as much as you like at me trusting someone i thought i was helping out.

But like i have said easy come easy go. Cant change that' so its vengance time lol.

For any of you reading this from the main server it just go's to show even new players can effect what is happening on here also, you dont have to be here long to be effective.

Beginer has been here about 2 weeks and is already 60 o/a and running a muck WTG.

So get yer a$$e$ over here and do the same.

Handy

... it just go's to show even new players can effect what is happening on here also, you dont have to be here long to be effective.

Sort of reminds me of Soultaker from some months back. Another newb char that stirred things up and demonstrated PK was possible (although that time it was more PKing of alts and harvesters).

I guess all the talk about lack of PK and how hard it is to catch up with top players is more about whining or making excuses than reality. This wasn't the best show of teamwork, but it does make it clear that teamwork can bring down the toughest of players, and can probably be successful even without them having the One perk. ;)

Personally I like to pk with honor (I even have to get used to the idea of keeping the drops unless its agreed to return them) but thats just me. As someone who trusts people I believed were my friends I have been both scammed (lent someone a full ice dragon set and didnt get it back) and lured (followed someone who said they want to show me a guild map, got attacked by the guard bot and lost as COL) My point is that there is a difference but it took me a while to see that. You were not scammed by dht, it was good teamwork.

Just a small word here about beginer, he is a smart pk'er no doubt that. Even on main that upsets a lot of people. In my humble opinion using bombs is just another form of pk and payback for the "ONE" perk. Beginer plays for reward, its not my style but it is his. Do I trust beginer/rutu, yes, He has returned my bag to me when I died in an invasion, in an invasion he is a good man to have around, He does have honor and if he gives his word he does keep to it.

I don't trade with guilds that are banned from using my services <-- handyman

;):):D :D :D i can only lol at thous who mix market and pk things, its one of the noobies things you can do in this game... but up to you :) gl

Personally I like to pk with honor (I even have to get used to the idea of keeping the drops unless its agreed to return them) but thats just me. As someone who trusts people I believed were my friends I have been both scammed (lent someone a full ice dragon set and didnt get it back) and lured (followed someone who said they want to show me a guild map, got attacked by the guard bot and lost as COL) My point is that there is a difference but it took me a while to see that. You were not scammed by dht, it was good teamwork.

Just a small word here about beginer, he is a smart pk'er no doubt that. Even on main that upsets a lot of people. In my humble opinion using bombs is just another form of pk and payback for the "ONE" perk. Beginer plays for reward, its not my style but it is his. Do I trust beginer/rutu, yes, He has returned my bag to me when I died in an invasion, in an invasion he is a good man to have around, He does have honor and if he gives his word he does keep to it.

I agree with most of the stuff you have said and i dont have a problem with beginer im glad he is here.(he is a hard worker)

I dont have a problem with being pked. (I have been the one trying to find changes that will make it easier for us top players to be pked)

I dont have a problem with loosing items even NMT its part of the game

I have played along side Dht form a long time doing instances together helping each other out. The guild he is in MAD belongs to another freind and ex guildie of mine Segor

Dht asked me if i could help him out a fair fight in kf as he put it he wanted to try out different weapons and stuff to see what worked the best with his set up. I didnt go to kf to pk him. I asked him in pm if it was ok if i let the server know so they could watch me and him playing as i put it.

During the fight he was hardly even hitting me and i was even harming f/c to give him a hand. then i got the message you have been hit by a bone of death (might be the scyth he was using)and ended up in the underworld

I didnt have a problem with that after all that was the point to test all this stuff on me.

At that time though i didnt realise it was just some scam he had planned to get my stuff buy killing me with mines on IP

I had to remove the ally me and segor had with each others guilds before i could fight with him.

A Far as i am concerned we were friends and at his request i helpped him out and he used that to scam me.

It dont matter what anyone says I was still scammed and I would suggest even Beginer should be ready for the day Dht turns on him as now he cant be trusted

You can make up your own minds I dont really care

The main point of this post was to help promote the pk server

Beginer he's a new guy and makin a difference over here just after 2 weeks

Things like this also gets everyones blood flowing. we just need a few more of you to come and join us. I got plenty more armor to be pked/blown up lmao

Handy

I don't trade with guilds that are banned from using my services <-- handyman

;):):D:D:D i can only lol at thous who mix market and pk things, its one of the noobies things you can do in this game... but up to you :) gl

I don't trade with guilds that are banned from using my services <-- handyman : Dont you mean Odin its a Bot message

market and pk things: arnt they two of the same . Dont you use market stuff to protect yourself and use for attack?

Would you like me to give you loads of ings for some more mines to use against me

Lol now he's moaning because i wont trade with him

Come on its all part of the fun of being at war with another guild.

Its not rocket science just use an alt or get someone to buy/trade for you :)

Handy

Edited by handyman

handy pk is pk, market is market. if you want start market war, ok its up to you, but i would think more about that...

market and pk isnt the same thing because: when you sell smth means you WANT to sell yourself, is i buy means i WANT

to buy it, so you get profit and i get profit from other side, when you star not selling it will make me buying from others,

so probably i will pay more just incase it will be harder to get, someone will get more profit, and he will stuck on highter

price because i wont have others ways to gain what i am buying... and etc...

sorry for mistakes i hope you understood what i mean... but as i told, its up to you to mix thous things or no...

EDIT: btw, all this thing with mines, wasnt planned by DHT... he was just a guy who could get you to take off rosto, and all plan was made by me

Edited by rutuliukas

ProTip: Don't showboat around in channels and people won't be able to track & bomb you. There is no market for PK server stuff so I have no idea what rutul's revenues are there.

1st i hope market will apear in some time...

Canned has just over 4M in gross sales. There's a market on the PK server (although it has been a bit slower the last few months).