• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 pking

pking

Rat

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:34 PM

Is Conjurer and/or The Summoner any good. Are they worth the pp's ??
:bow_arrow:

#2 learg

learg

Racoon

• Members
  • 177 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:45 PM

You can get conjurer perk thanks to cape... blue one

#3 Raz

Raz

Skeleton

• Moderators
  • 1082 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:23 PM

Use the conj cape - and I think only one person ever took the Summoner perk.... so don't take it!

#4 pking

pking

Rat

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 08:06 AM

cool thanks all I watned to know :)

#5 TigerClaw

TigerClaw

Fox

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • Interests:Summoning Artic Chimerans >:)

Posted 04 December 2010 - 07:51 PM

Use the conj cape - and I think only one person ever took the Summoner perk.... so don't take it!

:D am i that one person? lol..well yeah i have the perk and personally...its not worth it ;) 5pp for +5% a/d? certainly not worth it at all!

#6 Raz

Raz

Skeleton

• Moderators
  • 1082 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 08:02 PM

:D am i that one person? lol..well yeah i have the perk and personally...its not worth it ;) 5pp for +5% a/d? certainly not worth it at all!

Ok so 2 poeple have it...

#7 TigerClaw

TigerClaw

Fox

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 08:24 PM

Ok so 2 poeple have it...

whose teh other person? :o

#8 Dugur

Dugur

Deer

• Members
  • 320 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 09:08 PM

Isn't it +10% to a/d and also +5 to both crits.
Crits can make a difference, but still hardly worth 5pps. Would still take it though, were I to use summon actively.

#9 TigerClaw

TigerClaw

Fox

• Members
  • 422 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 04:04 AM

Isn't it +10% to a/d and also +5 to both crits.
Crits can make a difference, but still hardly worth 5pps. Would still take it though, were I to use summon actively.

indeed it is effective when/if summoning is used regularly in Pk and such..but most summoners tend to stay in the gypsum mines most of their summoning career :P & yes i may be mistaken on the +%

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users