Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roman

Whats the best way to make gc?

get hired to mix

You need relatively decent stats for this, something I have yet to achieve.

Blue Lupines ftw! :)

I make Matter essence, its slow but it pays off, its probably not the easiest way to make money but at my lvl it gets you what you need.

I make Matter essence, its slow but it pays off, its probably not the easiest way to make money but at my lvl it gets you what you need.

probably one of the essences that pays off the least (time/gc)

probably one of the essences that pays off the least (time/gc)

I bet it's possible to make 3k matter ess in 5 hours, if you do it right. I think fe are the worst essence to make.

Harvest titanium and sell to NPC. Slow, but the gold pay out is GREAT! It's more satisfying than spending 3 hours at the Lupines bush to me..

Way less hauling, and it's quite nice when you find a stone.

Casual gamer who doesn't spend a lot of time in-game should stick to blue lupine in PL.

Moderate gamer should make LEs/HEs.

Frequent gamer should make bars.

Obsessive gamer shouldn't care cause they are online all the time and should have no issue making coin doing everything.

My 2 cents

PaulB

I think fe are the worst essence to make.

Maybe for cash, but it only requires cheap food such as fruits. Also, if you have high rationality, this is a great exp % boost - and don't forget the EFE's :) A common choice for alchers.

Casual gamer who doesn't spend a lot of time in-game should stick to blue lupine in PL.

Yeah I guess; but wouldn't the casual gamer also be out to look for some adventure for the limited time he has to play? Rather than just sit there, raking in coins day after day for reasons beyond his knowing?

Yeah I guess; but wouldn't the casual gamer also be out to look for some adventure for the limited time he has to play? Rather than just sit there, raking in coins day after day for reasons beyond his knowing?

Yes but casual gamer would probably need just enough coin to buy the things he/she needs to train their certain skill and blue lupine seems very fast for this purpose.

I will say that if the casual gamer is looking for more coin than whats needed to do some short training sessions should probably switch to making LEs due to the fact they only take 1 silver ore and can always sell at a NPC for "decent" price if they can't find a market buyer right away.

PaulB

Yes but casual gamer would probably need just enough coin to buy the things he/she needs to train their certain skill and blue lupine seems very fast for this purpose

That sounds like a reasonable assumption. I was only sharing my views through my experiences, and at those times where I used to play casually, I would just go out and fight for the hell of it, armour or not :P

But this is playing style is probably considered as newb rather than a casual gamer.

to all those who said hydro bars is best for making gc's, can u tell me how long it takes u to make 1 bar? cuz if u need longer then 2h and u sell it for 10kgc its in fact not the best choice (but still a good one tho :))... i didnt saw someone throwing in spider stones (when ur sum lvl is higher then 50)... even if u buy all ingds, the gold payout is still good...

i make HEs or Magic Essies for gc tho. HEs i mix in cave and can make around 1k/h with pofs from scratch, maybe more with higher emu, not sure. so i make around 4kgc/h (i think its the same when i harv/mix with toadies). For mages i buy all ingds (1gc flowers + 3gc emmie = 4gc, for food i use toads which i harv myself) and sell em mostly to npc for 6,67gc so i make 2,67gc profit per, lets say 1,5gc due to the time i need to harv the toads. i can mix around 1,5k mages/h, so i make only 2,25kgc/h but when u calculate the eme's u make from time to time, its also like 4kgc/h (even more i think).

when i harved lupines with emu shorter than 500, it was like 3k/h, but i know, with maxed emu, its around 6kgc. so i think like bkc, when u want it fast, keep it simple...

I would say steel bars is the fastest way to get gc, almost pays as well as hydro bars but only half the effort

whats the gc/h rate on steel bars?

Steel bars are good for gc's

8 iron ore = 28gc (that's 3.5gc each..u might get for 3gc each)

5 coal = 10gc

3 FE = 9.5gc

---------------

toatal = 47.5 gc and you can sell for 50gc

that is if you buy all the ing..I usually harvest at least the coal to up the profit.

make 1k steel bars and you have 50kgc

Edited by madz

Steel bars are good for gc's

8 iron ore = 28gc (that's 3.5gc each..u might get for 3gc each)

5 coal = 10gc

3 FE = 9.5gc

---------------

toatal = 47.5 gc and you can sell for 50gc

that is if you buy all the ing..I usually harvest at least the coal to up the profit.

make 1k steel bars and you have 50kgc

you forgot the food. fp costs 12 gc and provides 50food.

steelbars need 12 food.

so 12/50*12 gives you 2.88gc to add to the cost. and you got to a breakeven.

they are still nice exp though :)

Edited by Light Lan

Guest Trojan_Knight

Over my few minutes of playing expierence. I think simplier the task = more gc you make as a profit. Below is my "lil" list of possibilities.

BL's if you know where the secret is :devlish:

Ti Ore if ya don't mind AFK :icon13: shh.

Silver Ore if ya tryn to out silver Smurf :P

Iron Ore if ya got good emu :)

FE's if ya dont mind getting all ya own ingreds.

HE's If you don't mind getting all your own ingreds

Other then that. Bars are nice exp, but their hard to sell for a "nice" profit. Unless your selling hydro bars to my bot I_Need_Money :P But in all seriousness. Feasting pots dilute profit. You don't have to try this. But up to you. Try toads and cooked meat in a combination. I can make 750 fe's with out having to restore using this combination. But I also use COL and when food is 20 I clicky cookd meat again + 1 toad = 55 :)

edit: above calculation only works for things that have a "very low" food consumption rate like Fe's for example.

~~> me <~~ :P

Edited by Trojan_Knight

Get a company and make steel bars at the correct spots :)

Me and LadyAz made 10k steel bars in 2 days very easily. and sold for 500kgcs. Not that bad :devlish:

-Kaddy

EDIT# We made/harved everything on our own, including FP's :icon13:

Edited by Kaddy