Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
_Mia_

Make New Day

How about make a Day all heavy ores to weight 1each for the day ?

And Make a Orange Tree that you only harvest with Action Points and it help all in game

thank u Violet

Edited by _Mia_

Good idea with the oranges. Something should change if their use is going to continue. At this point most oranges are in fighters storages, and they don't have much incentive to use/sell them. Not to mention they aren't exactly "easy" to obtain.

Awesome ideas, i would give my positive point for both ideas, they make the game more interesting

due the chance of non fighters conquest your own oranges for themselves or alt without depending other ppls (fighters)

Edited by Multani

way to go violet.

both ideas are really great, and i think the second one radu would even consider :P oranges are needed for big belly and globals but there just aren't enough.

nice going! <3

Iron ores 1 emu each? I'd love that but don't think it's a good idea. Perhaps an Excavator Day would be better - double harvs on everything and stack it with the Exc cloak/perk.

The orange tree idea is a great one, well thought out! :)

Great idea maybe consider doing half weight that may fly better

but the orange tree is a fantastic idea seeing as there are alot

of people whom do not fight that would like to get the perk as well.

Bingo!

Besides, I won't support any new days as long as we have the current method of #day selection. Every new day makes the ones we have harder to come by. Yes, I know we had a recycle day the other night, but it was in the middle of the night for US people and very early for Euros. The only ones who got to enjoy it was the Aussies.

Bingo!

Besides, I won't support any new days as long as we have the current method of #day selection. Every new day makes the ones we have harder to come by. Yes, I know we had a recycle day the other night, but it was in the middle of the night for US people and very early for Euros. The only ones who got to enjoy it was the Aussies.

Thank you for making me an honorary Aussie! Now where is my honorary beer!

Edited by saxum

Bingo!

Thank you for making me an honorary Aussie! Now where is my honorary beer!

Ok, next time you are in a bar, tell them a Foster is on me. :D